The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So happy wade is ballin and its not wreckless. Hope he stays healthy and whats McBob's status now? That would be a huge upgrade right now

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
with dragic on our squad the offense doesn't just fall apart whenever wade goes to the bench now.
keeps us in games longer. and everybody knows how wade is in the fourth.
But ths is the same thing some of these cats used to scream at Spo about. Spo doesnt believe in throwing players in when the other team is ona run just to offset their run. He believes in resting players for a certain amount of time so they can be well rested by the time they go back in. Only person he didnt do that with was Lebron.

Not saying he's a great coach at all. :ufdup:
Just that he has his weird method that does help aging vets by not wearing them out. Even Ray Allen gave him props for it. His offensive sets are trash but every now and then he'll come up with some sick sh!t. Defense... I thought he was good in the finals vs OKC. Hasnt done sh!t since

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nice win but damn yall bench weak as fuk.
I know but How many teams in the league have great benches, tho?

Out of 32 teams i bet the amount of menches that would be looked upon as "very good or great" is less than 10 if not 7. For the most part benches are weak and just there to sustain and give your best players a breather. The days of a coach pulling all 5 starters out and replacing them with 5 bench players like the Bulls use to are long gone, breh.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
KUWggJ6.jpg

Who is going brehs? I can't go because it would be difficult to hide my erection. I cant get banned from the triple a twice :wow:

Last edited: