The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Damn looks like i missed a good one.

Looking at the boxscore i see Wade and Tragic are jelling and balling.

Seems like that boy LMA was torching us too. @Captain_Crunch @Da_Eggman @Primetime21 @He Who Posts Well . Now you guys see why i always wanted him on the Heat. Dude is like Bosh but more power to his game. Me liking LMA over CB doesnt mean I'm sh!tting on CB. I just like LMA's skillset

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Seems like that boy LMA was torching us too. @Captain_Crunch @Da_Eggman @Primetime21 @He Who Posts Well . Now you guys see why i always wanted him on the Heat. Dude is like Bosh but more power to his game. Me liking LMA over CB doesnt mean I'm sh!tting on CB. I just like LMA's skillset
with dragic on our squad the offense doesn't just fall apart whenever wade goes to the bench now.
keeps us in games longer. and everybody knows how wade is in the fourth.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

I remember the argument was you said rather have Milsap than bosh

I don't think anybody wouldn't agree that LMA is better than bosh overall

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I remember the argument was you said rather have Milsap than bosh

I don't think anybody wouldn't agree that LMA is better than bosh overall
I like Milsap too but I've never said he was better than Bosh. I may have said id take him over Bosh to pair up with Wade and Lebron. Just because i felt he'd be a better fit. But never would say he was better than Bosh.

As for LMA... :wow: