The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
@TheGregReaper
Spo preaches defense and that's one thing Winslow is good at, so there's a decent chance he'll get playing time. :blessed:

Dragic; Ennis, and Winslow on the floor at the same time :blessed:

Those transistion points :blessed:

143zsxs.jpg

I don't like Ennis at all breh....Winslow his replacement matter a fact

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
bruh, why you trying to get embarrassed like that? :why: the only thing worst than us being horrible this year, would be making the playoffs and getting washed by Lebron and his new team. ain't no fantasies here bruh, real shyt, we stand no chance against that team. We can't even beat marginally good teams.

rollin with Akademik on this one, if for no other reason thats the only matchup Wade would get up every game for

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
bruh, why you trying to get embarrassed like that? :why: the only thing worst than us being horrible this year, would be making the playoffs and getting washed by Lebron and his new team. ain't no fantasies here bruh, real shyt, we stand no chance against that team. We can't even beat marginally good teams.

Wade might fukk around and put 40 and steal a game :manny:
Especially if Dragic and Wade continue to get familiar with each other

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to see them in the offs until we ready, or at least if we had Bosh healthy. fukk good would "stealing a game" do for us? ion get it.

it ain't happening anyway, cuz we not making the playoffs. and this isn't about being pessimistic, it's about being realistic :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want that cavs first round matchup...badly

:francis:

Breh, we don't want no part of Playoff Lebron. We know, better than anyone, that this nikka likes to turn it up in the playoffs.

Especially with how good these nikkas have been gelling and how inconsistent we are. We'd be starting Walker and I want you to just imagine whats gonna be happening. Kyrie/Lebron to love PnR all day. :mjcry:

If we had Bosh and McRoberts then I'd think we could honestly make some noise and scare some teams but we're starting a 12th man at PF right now plus our bench is still weak. :patrice:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade might fukk around and put 40 and steal a game :manny:
Especially if Dragic and Wade continue to get familiar with each other

Wade puts up 40 and steals a game...so you want us to get treated like the Spurs did us in the finals?

One great game and then proceeded to get embarrassed by the team that Lebron decided was a better team than us?

Who is that helping? What does that do for us except reaffirm the narrative that we were a sinking ship that Lebron was smart to abandon?

We stand little to no chance against the Cavs. This isn't March Madness where one game is all that's needed.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:francis:

Breh, we don't want no part of Playoff Lebron. We know, better than anyone, that this nikka likes to turn it up in the playoffs.

Especially with how good these nikkas have been gelling and how inconsistent we are. We'd be starting Walker and I want you to just imagine whats gonna be happening. Kyrie/Lebron to love PnR all day. :mjcry:

If we had Bosh and McRoberts then I'd think we could honestly make some noise and scare some teams but we're starting a 12th man at PF right now plus our bench is still weak. :patrice:

Walker covering Love :russ: :dead:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ being scared of any team...regardless of roster....

:dahell:

nikka, if the playoffs started tomorrow and a nikka put a gun to you and your firstborn's head and said "Who are you picking to win the series, the Heat or Cavs", what are you gonna say? :shaq2:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

I've never watched a game, pre-season, reg season or playoffs and went...fukk...we bout to lose...that's not who I am, it's now how i'm built. I'm the nikka that believes we can beat anybody on any night. I'm that confident with that much love for the team and players. If we lose, we lose...but I'm not tuning in with any form of negative vibe about how the game may turn out. I'm in the crib screaming and buggin out from games where we beat scrub teams...like it's game 7 of the finals. I'm that type of fan. I was still confident we would win game 6....way before the ray allen shot.

We're making the playoffs and we're gonna give nikkas problems, without bosh and when we do

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never watched a game, pre-season, reg season or playoffs and went...fukk...we bout to lose...that's not who I am, it's now how i'm built. I'm the nikka that believes we can beat anybody on any night. I'm that confident with that much love for the team and players. If we lose, we lose...but I'm not tuning in with any form of negative vibe about how the game may turn out. I'm in the crib screaming and buggin out from games where we beat scrub teams...like it's game 7 of the finals. I'm that type of fan. I was still confident we would win game 6....way before the ray allen shot.

We're making the playoffs and we're gonna give nikkas problems, without bosh and when we do

'Shrug'

I'm realistic, always have been. We're a flawed team who hasn't had a chance to build any cohesiveness, missing multiple starters including our 2nd most important player, and we've been among the most injured team in the league.

More power to you, breh.