The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

gabby looking:takedat::noah:
Hassan Whiteside‘s game has matured, which has led to a breakout season in Miami.

So what is with the recent moments of immaturity? First there was the wrestling match with Alex Len that led to an ejection. That was followed by a cheap shoton Boston’s Kelly Olynyk which led to Whiteside getting suspended for a game. Whiteside called that the worst 12 hours of his life.

So what was going on? Whiteside told Jason Lieser of the Palm Beach Post the issues were personal.

“I just had a lot going on in my personal life. I don’t really want to speak on it. It won’t happen again.”

So what will happen in the future when you get angry with an opponent?

“I’ll just try to walk away. Retaliating is not the answer in this league. I just kinda hope my coaches and my teammates and the ref can keep me safe. Retaliating and trying to get back at people is not the answer.”

So what personal stuff was going on wouldn't surprised me if it was people that was m.i.a.for years trying to get back in his life to get a handout.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Once again rookies/young players take time to develop
I'm not saying Ennis will become a prime Tayshaun Prince, but he has room to be a guy that can cover
Paul Georege; Melo, Bron, etc.
If he flames out so be it, but I'm not going to give up on him just yet.
I like Ennis but i dont think of ever seen anyone take as many dumb fouls as he does. Ive seen him do sh!t on D that had me like :comeon:
As for offense i still think he can be a good player but he needs some D-league time to get his confidence back

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@TheGregReaper
Spo preaches defense and that's one thing Winslow is good at, so there's a decent chance he'll get playing time. :blessed:

Dragic; Ennis, and Winslow on the floor at the same time :blessed:

Those transistion points :blessed:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

we are still only a game out of the 7th spot even with how bad we been is amazing. its musical chairs after every game.

could we really get an heat vs cavs first round playoff series:lupe: if wade can turn back the clock and turns into 06 wade and knock lebron from the playoff:ohlawd:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
@TheGregReaper
Spo preaches defense and that's one thing Winslow is good at, so there's a decent chance he'll get playing time. :blessed:

Dragic; Ennis, and Winslow on the floor at the same time :blessed:

Those transition points :blessed:

I doubt we pick a guard if we fall out of #playoffwave and end up in #lotterywave. Our back court is crowded as is with Wade, Chalmers, Gragic bros, and Napier. If we are in #lotterywave, we are picking a big or a small forward.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I doubt we pick a guard if we fall out of #playoffwave and end up in #lotterywave. Our back court is crowded as is with Wade, Chalmers, Gragic bros, and Napier. If we are in #lotterywave, we are picking a big or a small forward.
unless we get some of that Bulls/Cavs luck and end up with a top 4 pick. D'Angelo Russell :ohlawd: the predecessor to Wade at the 2

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
everytime I do it, we end up at #10 :mjcry: half the time tho, Winslow is the pick

Blessed with strength, athleticism and an NBA body, Winslow plays with great energy on both ends of the floor. He's the Michael Kidd-Gilchrist of this draft, but like MKG, his jump shot is his big weakness. While his 3-point shooting has been solid, he's been shooting historically low percentages on his 2-point field goals.

That's like the last thing we need on this team.

I ran it a couple times it had us taking Kelly Oubre. Here is his scouting summary:

Oubre is a special talent with deep range on his shot, terrific size for his position and elite athletic abilities. He has turned up his defensive intensity and become one of Kansas' best players, but scouts would like him to improve his decision-making and midrange game. He reminds me of a young J.R. Smith.

I'd definitely take Oubre of Winslow just off the scouting report. Both are freshman and could develop into good shooters once they get into our system.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@He Who Posts Well
Sure Winslow's jumper is shaky, but with Bosh and Dragic, we don't need him to be a knockdown shooter. If his shooting is that bad, have him come off the bench next season, then start him after a few years down here.

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I want that cavs first round matchup...badly
bruh, why you trying to get embarrassed like that? :why: the only thing worst than us being horrible this year, would be making the playoffs and getting washed by Lebron and his new team. ain't no fantasies here bruh, real shyt, we stand no chance against that team. We can't even beat marginally good teams.