The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great comeback im glad i stuck thru the torture. Im convinced if we had wade deng and maybe chalmers we couldve took it

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Didn't catch the entire game but damn near vomited when I saw Walker's stat line

Tyler, Ennis and Napier seemed to have good games on paper. Did it translate to how well they played on the court?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Didn't catch the entire game but damn near vomited when I saw Walker's stat line

Tyler, Ennis and Napier seemed to have good games on paper. Did it translate to how well they played on the court?
they all played hard esp in the 2nd half, honestly I don't think if mostly vets were playing we would have even come close to coming back.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
this is one game I will give Spo credit, he made adjustments, finally found the right mix and it lead to a crazy comeback. Whiteside wasn't having a great night, but I kind of understand his frustration. in the 1st half, once again they weren't finding him when he seemed to be the only person able to score. That has to be fixed.

Goran got it going in the 2nd half and then broke his back.
Good game from TJ, Napier, and Beas
Walker ain't made a shot since his 1st 10 day.
UD played well also, better than Bird.
Someone needs to have a sitdown with BIrdman and tell him to stop taking fukking jumpers.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

That was probably the best game I've seen Napier play all year long, looked aggressive and confident

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did any of the brehs not watch the game and only follow along by boxscore? i can imagine you must have been losing your mind in the 2nd half

I was half ass watching it then i came out the bathroom from taking a shyt and saw Beasley chipping away at the defecit :ohhh: tj ennis and Napier all hustled and showed heart

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
you basically saw the good and bad aspects of having a bunch of young players on your team. bad because they looked the part of confused, overwhelmed youngsters in the first half. good because they looked like young, energetic, hungry cats with something to prove in the second half.

and wade missed another random game? big fukking surprise:beli: rest your best players when you're fighting for a playoff spot brehs