The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
As usual, terrible late game play drawn up out of the timeout by Spo. They almost never get good looks in those situations. Regardless of the fact that Beas shouldn't have dribbled he wouldn't have had a clean look anyway. If Brad Stevens was our coach we would be 5-10 games over .500.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything was setup for Beasley to be the hero. Plus he was doing it in front of his home crowd.

Beasley has an IQ of 55, this we know. Someone should've told him, "Hey, we only have a second and nine-tenths left!" But no, someone must've mistakenly told him, "Hey, plenty of time left, no need to panic, just get a good shot and take this thing into overtime." I mean come on already!

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
gortat 32 mins
nene 32 mins

whiteside 20 mins

why is spo so remedial brehs? why on earth are you still doing this micro-managing bullshyt? the kid can play ball...*hubie brown voice* THIS WE KNOW...but here you are still giving him 20 mins a game

Breh did you watch the game or just read the box score. Whiteside is nice and all but dude is a mental midget. It just wasn't his night. Going small allowed the team to come back as well.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Breh did you watch the game or just read the box score. Whiteside is nice and all but dude is a mental midget. It just wasn't his night.

nah I was busy and missed a lot of it...I figured it was a bad night or spo fukked up...seems to be the former...still u gotta let players like him play thru...he prolly could have grabbed that board off the walker miss...u never know

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
As usual, terrible late game play drawn up out of the timeout by Spo. They almost never get good looks in those situations. Regardless of the fact that Beas shouldn't have dribbled he wouldn't have had a clean look anyway. If Brad Stevens was our coach we would be 5-10 games over .500.

Even if Stevens is that good of a coach, we wouldn't be 5-10 games over .500. with this roster.
Our bench is mediocre, Wade isn't durable and Bosh is at best a second option. Good teams don't go down to the wire/lose against the Knicks; 76'ers, and Lakers.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
this is one game I will give Spo credit, he made adjustments, finally found the right mix and it lead to a crazy comeback. Whiteside wasn't having a great night, but I kind of understand his frustration. in the 1st half, once again they weren't finding him when he seemed to be the only person able to score. That has to be fixed.

Goran got it going in the 2nd half and then broke his back.
Good game from TJ, Napier, and Beas
Walker ain't made a shot since his 1st 10 day.
UD played well also, better than Bird.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Even if Stevens is that good of a coach, we wouldn't be 5-10 games over .500. with this roster.
Our bench is mediocre, Wade isn't durable and Bosh is at best a second option. Good teams don't go down to the wire/lose against the Knicks; 76'ers, and Lakers.

you forgot how many scrub teams we lost to with the big 3? how many close games against bums? it happens...this is the nba

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm probably exaggerating a little bit. But have you seen the Celtics roster? He's making chicken soup out of chicken shyt, especially pre-Isaiah Thomas trade. They traded their 2 best players mid-season and got better. They've got some decent role players but the Heat's starting lineup is better than theirs at every position, other than Haslem who is just a token starter. You look back on the year and he probably doesn't make the same bonehead moves Spo does at times and those wins start to add up. Not to mention he's god-like in late game situations out of timeouts.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
nah I was busy and missed a lot of it...I figured it was a bad night or spo fukked up...seems to be the former...still u gotta let players like him play thru...he prolly could have grabbed that board off the walker miss...u never know

He deserved to be benched in my opinion. Things weren't going his way and he basically tried to start shyt with Gortat for no reason.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Walker's shooting percentage is awful. They'll probably keep him since there's no other options though. His first game and those 3s against the Magic are overshadowing how poorly he's shot it here.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You can be upset and still keep your composure. I'm sure that will come in time as he matures.
Yeah he's still pretty immature. He wants to fight everyone that fouls him. That's alright because it shows he's not soft, but he's got to expect that he's going to get fouled, usually hard, especially when he's shytting on dudes all game.