The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One year too late :mjcry: This boy bullying these sorry ass pedestrian centers and he barely got muscles.
Imagine this summer when he learns more from Duncan and Hakeem on post play and then cultivates some mass at the gym. Gonna be like having :shaq: all over minus the million nicknames and being a rapping genie.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta get that boy hassan's jersey. Miami we in good hands and all these dudes like deng bosh wade whiteside and dragic really seem to genuinely like each other so no locker room cancer shyt.

Its unfortunate what happened with injuries but that helped us get more core pieces. Welker can back up Deng or start if he leaves with beas or zoran on the bench. Bosh and Mcbob. White and bird or maybe birch if bird is washed. Tj behind wade and let napier learn from dragon whew :wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
haaaaaaaan!!!!!!
looks like he said something to this effect post shoot around. I still think it will be interesting, if a team like the lakers comes offering 20 million/year. Is he worth that? :patrice: I think the max he could get offered from another team is like 80/4.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
looks like he said something to this effect post shoot around. I still think it will be interesting, if a team like the lakers comes offering 20 million/year. Is he worth that? :patrice: I think the max he could get offered from another team is like 80/4.

Riley will max Dragic, he's not worth it, but I can't see the, trading for him just for a rental