The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
"My No. 1 wish was to go to Miami, who I found out later had tried to get me a couple of years ago when I was in Houston. Miami offered everything—a great market, great players, their championship mentality. They always want to do well, and I think that it was a good fit for me. I was pushing for this situation, but I still didn't know if the Suns were going to send me there. I was in a tough spot, but things worked out in the end."

Dragon on the championship cruise
Lebatard kinda wondered if Dragic told the Suns the Heat, Lakers, or Knicks, because he knew the other 2 didn't have the assets to get him, thus forcing the trade to Miami

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Goran Dragic: When I now look back on what I said about the Suns before the trade—"I don't trust them anymore...I don't feel comfortable with my situation"—I feel bad because it came out a little too harsh. I didn't mean it like that, but it happened in that moment, so I cannot go back and change it. I just said what I was thinking. I'm an honest guy, and I had never said something bad about that organization. They were always great to me—they were like family—so I didn't mean that. But at the same time, I thought that the situation was not good any more for me, so that's why it came out like that. Bleacher Report
Rumors tagsMiami Heat, Phoenix Suns, Goran Dragic

Goran Dragic: Overall, my first two weeks have been stressful. But I'm fighting against myself, trying to get more consistent. Hopefully when I'm more comfortable with my teammates and the system, it's going to be much easier. Luol told me, "If you're confused or you don't know what's going on, just call the high pick-and-roll. It's a little bit easier

Goran Dragic: My No. 1 wish was to go to Miami, who I found out later had tried to get me a couple of years ago when I was in Houston. Miami offered everything—a great market, great players, their championship mentality. They always want to do well, and I think that it was a good fit for me. I was pushing for this situation, but I still didn't know if the Suns were going to send me there. I was in a tough spot, but things worked out in the end. Bleacher Repor

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
dude comes an interesting part of the world.....
i had to check the map to refresh my memory
seems like they party and enjoy life more than miama

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana#Culture
The symbol of the city is the Ljubljana Dragon. It is depicted on the top of the tower of the Ljubljana Castle in the Ljubljana coat-of-arms and on the Ljubljanica-crossing Dragon Bridge (Ljubljana) (Zmajski most).[12] It symbolizes power, courage, and greatness.

There are several explanations on the origin of the Ljubljana Dragon. According to the Slavic myth the slaying of dragon releases the waters and ensures the fertility of the earth, and it is thought the myth in this area is tied to the Ljubljana Marshes, the expansive area that has been threatening because of frequent flooding that reached Ljubljana.[13] According to the celebrated Greek legend, the Argonauts on their return home after having taken the Golden Fleece found a large lake surrounded by a marsh between the present-day towns of Vrhnika and Ljubljana. It is there that Jason struck down a monster. This monster has become the dragon that today is present on the city coat of arms and flag.[14] It is historically more believable that the dragon was adopted from Saint George, the patron of the Ljubljana Castle chapel built in the 15th century. In the legend of Saint George, the dragon represents the old ancestral paganism overcome by Christianity. According to another explanation, related to the second, the dragon was at first only a decoration above the city coat of arms. In Baroque, it became part of the coat of arms and in the 19th and especially the 20th century, it outstripped the tower and other elements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubljana
Festivals
Each year, over 10,000 cultural events take place in the city, including ten international theater, music, and art festivals

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

i remember reading that the worm used to lift weights for 2-3 hours after team practice ended back in the glory yrs of that other franchise.
don't know if players today are that dedicated to the game.

85724-650-366.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@CantStop gettin roasted in here:heh:

his squad "tanked" last year and ended up with a player whose season lasted all of 14 minutes:deadmanny:

better luck this year in the lottery fakkit:mjlol:
No shyt that 24 year old never set foot in Los angeles Canadian virgin who thinks he's got any credibility on good fans is getting roasted :russ:

That little dweeb @CantStop just rambling about nothing. It's downright pathetic what has become of that fanbase, the definition of front running. Heat fans have shown up rain or shine all year long, meanwhile nobody can tell me the last time they even saw the lakers season thread on the front page. Hell one of their most senior fans took his talents to Cleveland :mjlol:
No shyt. We legit got one of the best fan bases in sports low key. Studies PROVE laker "fans" are the most fair weather. Always abandoning the team at the first sign of trouble. Which fan went?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Last 13 games, in just 29 minutes per game : 16 points, 14 boards, 2.7 blocks, 62% FG.

Somebody on realgm crunched the numbers since Whiteside started really getting big mins.

I can see dude doing some crazy shyt like 20/15 in a series

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last 13 games, in just 29 minutes per game : 16 points, 14 boards, 2.7 blocks, 62% FG.

Somebody on realgm crunched the numbers since Whiteside started really getting big mins.

I can see dude doing some crazy shyt like 20/15 in a series
shyt feel like a dream

We been screaming at Riley for 4 years for a big and we finally got one :to: