The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
We tried brehs...at least they actually put in some effort tonight. On to the next

effort is great...i love that...but we are being coached by a fukkin clown on the sideline. Retarded sets, retarded sub patterns....just dumb shyt all around....a players talent can take you so far.

The coaching on this team is piss poor there no reason every game we complain about the same issues.

since the season started till tonight we've complained about the same shyt every game....we've had announcers and sports writers point out the same issues....this shyt is beyond fukking annoying now.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Luckily the Lakers and Knicks are the only other teams he'll sign with and both are in way worse shape than us

even if bosh comes back healthy next year we will never be shyt with spo coaching this team. dude out here treating dragic like he's some scrub. you don't bench stars when they have off night you fukk boy...you let em play through it no matter what. you live and die with your best guys out there. this clown gonna turn whiteside and dragic sour real quick.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
effort is great...i love that...but we are being coached by a fukkin clown on the sideline. Retarded sets, retarded sub patterns....just dumb shyt all around....a players talent can take you so far.

since the season started till tonight we've complained about the same shyt every game....we've had announcers and sports writers point out the same issues....this shyt is beyond fukking annoying now.

Even the commentators on the game were questioning Spo on sitting Whiteside too long. I feel he definitely has to go, but I think Riley is giving him breathing room considering all the fukkery that has happened this year. If we're not doing better next year once all the new players are acclimated to each other and healthy then he needs to get the axe

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

its bad enuff when you get clowned by national announcers on tnt but when your own announcers who are homer are getting on you for not utilizing whiteside enough there is a problem. spo is always getting out coach not great at x's & o's & is hard head & stubborn.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
we are like 1/2 game in front of 3 teams....@Captain_Crunch might get his wish

With the way we've been playing, it wouldn't surprise me if we missed the playoffs. The biggest threats are Indiana and Charlotte. Indiana is getting George and Charlotte is getting Walker back. If either team makes a run and our inconsistencies continue, we could very well be out of the playoffs. What makes it even worse is we'd probably won't be bad enough to keep our pick

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
didn't even watch tonights game brehs

im just emotionally drained when it comes to heat basketball

they have a favorable schedule in these next 6-7 games tho

but i might be done guys, Bosh being out is still depressing me

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really just gotta get to the offseason with no more injuries then throw the hoes and coke at the double dragons, get bosh back, incorporate an inside out post game for hassan and tell Wade no more hero ball unless he dropping 40% behind the 3pt line