The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
So many pathetic performances against garbage and short-handed teams

this team doesn't deserve a playoff berth and Walker doesn't need to be on an NBA roster:camby:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't understand why they keep switching the Schroeder-Millsap pick n roll. Has to be Chalmers being too lazy to fight over it

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
with how rusty wade looks and how big of playoff push we had we make after the all star break looking back if wade could of came back before the all star break he should of.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
even if bosh comes back healthy next year we will never be shyt with spo coaching this team. dude out here treating dragic like he's some scrub. you don't bench stars when they have off night you fukk boy...you let em play through it no matter what. you live and die with your best guys out there. this clown gonna turn whiteside and dragic sour real quick.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't get it man...it's like common sense doesn't exist with this team...whiteside is damn near money on everything in the paint and he'll finish the and 1's too....it's liek we just like stuntin growth or just completely fukkin stupid...

I hate spoelstra, brehs....like really really hate him. You taking out Dragic and not running plays for whiteside...how stupid are you? You have the team shooting long jumpshots when Wade has a nice inside game and we have a big who can flourish inside.

I hate this dude