The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shandel Richardson: When Hassan Whiteside left practice court without an interview request, he jokingly said: "Guess double-doubles aren't important anymore." Twitter @ShandelRich
Rumors tagsMiami Heat, Hassan Whiteside

:heh: They think he's joking.

Aww man hope the young fella stay humble

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
professional sports journalist c.b. didn't have his ear to the nba streets before the news broke last night. i don't know the time of the interview but it has to be pre- d. rose surgery 3 announcement.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Heat
Broussard: Heat a Contender Next Year, But Behind Cleveland, Chicago
February 25, 2015 12:47 PM
dwyane-wade-lebron-james1.jpg

Dwyane Wade #3 of the Miami Heat posts up LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers during a game at American Airlines Arena on December 25, 2014 in Miami, Florida. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)

Related Tags:
560 WQAM, Chris Bosh, Chris Broussard, Dwyane Wade, Goran Dragic, Hassan Whiteside, Josh McRoberts, Luol Deng, Miami Heat, NBA

ESPN’s Chris Broussard, or “The Human Headline,” as we like to call him, joined the Marc Hochman Show With Zach Krantz to discuss Chris Bosh, hot dogs with relish, and how good this Miami Heat team can be next season.

“Let’s assume Dwyane is able to stay healthy,” Broussard said. “That’s a top team — now I wouldn’t take them over Cleveland. Chicago, they have health issues of their own, but I’d probably put Chicago ahead of them. But after that I would say that’s a team that can be a deep playoff team in the Eastern Conference. I mean that starting five is about as good as it gets.”

If all goes well, meaning Goran Dragic re-signs, and both Josh McRoberts and Chris Bosh return to full health, it’s a lineup of Dragic, Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, Bosh, and Hassan Whiteside with McRoberts likely coming off the bench.

That’s a deep, well-rounded core that Broussard says in combination with good coaching and a few solid additions could potentially be “a team that can challenge Cleveland” for supremacy in the Eastern Conference. Miami could even face Cleveland in the first round of the playoffs this season with some movement in the standings, but Bosh, currently still hospitalized with blood clots on his lung, and McRoberts, rehabbing a surgically repaired right knee, aren’t expected to be back in time though neither have been ruled out completely.

As for just how high this roster can climb in the future, Broussard says much of it will depend on the development of Whiteside going forward. The Heat have him under contract through next season.

Follow WQAM on Twitter | Facebook
Other CBS Local Cities

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Money talk, you ain't got none, end of discussion! Juicy J

Miami-Dade sees Heat rent as too low for county lot

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article11159126.html

i didn't know the NSA had a facility in the 305

The Boom Is Back
Written by Erik Bojnansky, Senior Writer; Photos by Silvia Ros
February 2015
Traffic jams, rising costs, high tech, low wages, rich, poor, dense: Welcome to Miami’s future

http://www.biscaynetimes.com/index....he-boom-is-back-&catid=46:features&Itemid=252

Cover_pic.jpg

CoverStory_2.jpg

CoverStory_3.jpg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Money talk, you ain't got none, end of discussion! Juicy J

Miami-Dade sees Heat rent as too low for county lot

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article11159126.html

i didn't know the NSA had a facility in the 305

The Boom Is Back
Written by Erik Bojnansky, Senior Writer; Photos by Silvia Ros
February 2015
Traffic jams, rising costs, high tech, low wages, rich, poor, dense: Welcome to Miami’s future

http://www.biscaynetimes.com/index....he-boom-is-back-&catid=46:features&Itemid=252

Cover_pic.jpg

CoverStory_2.jpg

CoverStory_3.jpg

How do you post the pictures but not the article? :dahell:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
having dragic on the team just points out rio's flaws when driving....dude just rushes the paint and throws in the direction of a teammate hoping they get it at times....wild shyt

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
we outchea running a college offense...swinging it all around the arc then settling for a 3...no cutting...no picks...no player movement outside of a couple shifts in position outside the arc
shyt is so elementary :mjcry: