The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i'll just leave this bait here

photo.jpg

I see the lack of defense in all-star games has made it's way to China too :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know it's early but while I like the boldness of the move by Riley but Dragic wont be enough. We'll need him to work his magic and shake things up to remain in contention the next few years.

I know WhiteSide thinks he's the sh!t but he's not quite there yet. He has the potential, tho.
Looking at Dragic im not seeing a player worth the max yet but we'll see. Seems like a white quicker version of Tony Parker so far.
If Bosh comes back health (say next year) we'll have a very good core on paper. Im just not sure how well Wade and Dragic will play together in the long term. Wade needs to develop a 3pt shot. Jason Kidd did it so im sure Wade can too.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know it's early but while I like the boldness of the move by Riley but Dragic wont be enough. We'll need him to work his magic and shake things up to remain in contention the next few years.

I know WhiteSide thinks he's the sh!t but he's not quite there yet. He has the potential, tho.
Looking at Dragic im not seeing a player worth the max yet but we'll see. Seems like a white quicker version of Tony Parker so far.
If Bosh comes back health (say next year) we'll have a very good core on paper. Im just not sure how well Wade and Dragic will play together in the long term. Wade needs to develop a 3pt shot. Jason Kidd did it so im sure Wade can too.

The key to this franchise is Whiteside. We likely won't have any high upside young players for the next 2-3 years or major cap space. If Whiteside can develop into a consistent 15ppg/10rpg player, we'll be in the mix come 2016 or 2017 for a 1-2 year window.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The key to this franchise is Whiteside. We likely won't have any high upside young players for the next 2-3 years or major cap space. If Whiteside can develop into a consistent 15ppg/10rpg player, we'll be in the mix come 2016 or 2017 for a 1-2 year window.
Yeah 15/10 is about all i see him as. I know many were hoping we found Shaq-lite but he' not. Still an impact player, though. We just need to surround them with key players. Wade can give us another 3 years if we manage his minutes and if there is one thing Spo is good at is managing aging player's minutes so they can be fresh at key times of game.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah 15/10 is about all i see him as. I know many were hoping we found Shaq-lite but he' not. Still an impact player, though. We just need to surround them with key players. Wade can give us another 3 years if we manage his minutes and if there is one thing Spo is good at is managing aging player's minutes so they can be fresh at key times of game.

2016-2017 Heat
Dragic
Courtney Lee
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

6th Man: Wade
Bench: McBob; Javale McGee, Napier, Ennis, Joe Johnson

If the cap raises to 100M, this isn't too far-fetched considering Whiteside and Dragic will likely get maxed and Wade getting 12M+/year.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
2016-2017 Heat
Dragic
Courtney Lee
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

6th Man: Wade
Bench: McBob; Javale McGee, Napier, Ennis, Joe Johnson

If the cap raises to 100M, this isn't too far-fetched considering Whiteside and Dragic will likely get maxed and Wade getting 12M+/year.
I dont see Whiteside getting maxed out, B. Teams saw how that bum in Indiana worked out and arent gonna shower bigs with max $ just like that. Unless he vastly improves on offense and low-post D he'll get a Noah like contract where it's a big contract but nowhere near max. But ROy Hibert pretty much made sure teams wisen up when it comes to handing max contracts to bigs

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Shandel Richardson: When Hassan Whiteside left practice court without an interview request, he jokingly said: "Guess double-doubles aren't important anymore." Twitter @ShandelRich
Rumors tagsMiami Heat, Hassan Whiteside

:heh: They think he's joking.