The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Aint a single nikka on this team beyond Wade, Whiteside & Bosh that's worth a damn. They need to accept this shyt and just ride the sub-metiocrity wave until these contracts expire in 2016. Only a fool would give up anything significant for the likes of Luol Deng and Norris Cole:comeon:

Face it brehs...we ain't gon be shyt for a while :to:
Treadmillwave :wow:

The Order 1886

KORRA KORRA AKA TOP LAD
Daps
Suns claim they want a young player with potential and a draft pick fro Dragic

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
i skimmed a headline concerning Bosh has been playing injured lately. i didn't read the story or know the extent of his problem, but something is wrong when whiteside puts up better stats than the all star on some night.

some jackazz in the sports media thinks the heat should trade whiteside.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/02/18/moore-miami-heat-should-trade-hassan-whiteside/
Matt Moore of CBS Sports
What the hell did I just read?

We ain't had a decent center since Zo and Shaq and some idiot is suggesting we trade him? I'd have to go in to fan hibernation after some crazy shyt like that

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How tall is Jackson and how tall is dragic? Reason im asking is we need size

We should be competitive enough to the point that our next 2 first round picks should not be significant. If thats what it takes to get Dragic I'm not sure I dont pull the trigger. Then again you cant really trust Broussard

I wouldnt give up first round picks until we have him sign the extension. fukk around and dude pulls a Dwight and leaves after you done paid the price.

Besides, i havent seen the dude play. Is he really worth 2 first round picks?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How tall is Jackson and how tall is dragic? Reason im asking is we need size

I wouldnt give up first round picks until we have him sign the extension. fukk around and dude pulls a Dwight and leaves after you done paid the price.

Besides, i havent seen the dude play. Is he really worth 2 first round picks?

Both are 6'3, Jackson is much longer

I wouldn't give up two lottery picks for Dragic but where we should be projected to pick the next 2 years the question is would you be drafting a player with a heigher ceiling? Riley seems to have faith in the farm system we have with the D-League team