The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey we could be the Nets :manny:
At the end of the day, the Heat will probably have young talent and cap room once we see the regime change(Spo and Riley leaving) in Spring/Summer 2017.

Under Riley, the Heat have had a tremendous run of being competitive and winning rings. Every franchise not named the Lakers would sign up for the Heat's last 20 years in a heartbeat. At some point, teams go through a sustained period of sucking, which we'll see start next year and probably end by 2019.
Unless something retarded happens(like a Billy King esque trade), the Heat will be in a good position in 4-5 years. I'm not saying we'll be title contenders, but the Heat will have young above average players with cap room.

True breh breh. I'm just hating. I'm gonna miss Dwyane man :mjcry: I think I'll tear up forreal the day he retires.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said Tuesday he thought Knight was deserving of a spot on the all-star team, although Spoelstra did not reveal how he voted.

"We view him as an all-star," Spoelstra said of Knight, a Miami native. "He's really emerged and taken a step forward, reaching the potential everybody thought he would be. We’ve seen him since he was a high school player and on – each year he’s gotten a little bit better. But this is probably the most confident he’s been."

:heh: lowkey

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said Tuesday he thought Knight was deserving of a spot on the all-star team, although Spoelstra did not reveal how he voted.

"We view him as an all-star," Spoelstra said of Knight, a Miami native. "He's really emerged and taken a step forward, reaching the potential everybody thought he would be. We’ve seen him since he was a high school player and on – each year he’s gotten a little bit better. But this is probably the most confident he’s been."

:scheme:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:whew:

GOATside aka Gawdside really gives no fuccs, tho. I love this nikka brehs.

:mjcry:
Thats the one thing i dont like about him, tho. For a young player who hasnt done much in the league he loves to talk to much sh!t :pachaha:
It's great fukkery to entertain us fans and im sure the media will love him for it but he really needs to tone it down

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Is Knight a FA this summer?