The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt kill yourselves knicks. We're absolute garbage and we actually look nice right now. Sixers pretending to suck real bad but the knicks are really that fukking bad :wow:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
All jokes aside, this and the 76'ers game just adds to The fact that we'll be bad next year.
Say all you want about injuries and Whiteside, but good teams don't go down to the wire with horrible teams. Not too mention we'll have basically the same team in a better East, and likely a less healthier Wade.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
those floor mopper gigs gotta be the GOAT job for a teenager, front row seats every night :damn:

dude I went to school with in highschool as a freshman was a ball boy for the heat. used to work the opponents bench and used to always get shoes and tips from the players.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
dude I went to school with in highschool as a freshman was a ball boy for the heat. used to work the opponents bench and used to always get shoes and tips from the players.
sounds like a nice come up :leon: is that a good ol boys network where its mostly people's kid within the organization working those gigs or is it fairly attainable for an average teen?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside, this and the 76'ers game just adds to The fact that we'll be bad next year.
Say all you want about injuries and Whiteside, but good teams don't go down to the wire with horrible teams. Not too mention we'll have basically the same team in a better East, and likely a less healthier Wade.

2007 Miami Heat here we come n/h :mjcry: Except it's more depressing cause we got Bosh and Wade on their last legs. It would be more enjoyable if we had a team of young guys only.

There's actually still some expectations here. Whiteside is good but I feel like we're gonna see a market correction and he won't be able to sustain this for a long time imo. Still good tho

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:What year?

Can one of y'all make sure this fakkit bargnani doesn't make it on the team bus and ends up in the pork n bean tonight?!:demonic:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
sounds like a nice come up :leon: is that a good ol boys network where its mostly people's kid within the organization working those gigs or is it fairly attainable for an average teen?

he said he just applied for it, but he may have known someone...not sure

Like tips on his jumper or actual money?

:laugh: money bruh LOL...not anything too crazy.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
2007 Miami Heat here we come n/h :mjcry: Except it's more depressing cause we got Bosh and Wade on their last legs. It would be more enjoyable if we had a team of young guys only.

There's actually still some expectations here. Whiteside is good but I feel like we're gonna see a market correction and he won't be able to sustain this for a long time imo. Still good tho

Hey we could be the Nets :manny:
At the end of the day, the Heat will probably have young talent and cap room once we see the regime change(Spo and Riley leaving) in Spring/Summer 2017.

Under Riley, the Heat have had a tremendous run of being competitive and winning rings. Every franchise not named the Lakers would sign up for the Heat's last 20 years in a heartbeat. At some point, teams go through a sustained period of sucking, which we'll see start next year and probably end by 2019.
Unless something retarded happens(like a Billy King esque trade), the Heat will be in a good position in 4-5 years. I'm not saying we'll be title contenders, but the Heat will have young above average players with cap room.