The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
sidenote: I have a feeling we might see Wade in the next game. no reports of such, just a hunch

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Injuries injuries injuries Spo

bleacher Reports said:
. Miami Heat (21-28, no. 8)
Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Hassan Whiteside have played only 80 minutes together. I’d like some more of that, please. The Heat have blitzed opponents by nearly 21 points per 100 possessions in those 80 minutes, and Whiteside has provided a huge lift to their punchless offense.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Tyler Johnson has reached agreement on a contract to stay with the Miami Heat for the remainder of the season, league sources told RealGM. Johnson, 22, has built equity with the franchise through summer league, training camp, the Development League and regular season action. He decided to take a deal now with the Heat despite multiple NBA teams prepared to engage in negotiations should he have been set free from his final 10-day contract. For Pat Riley, Erik Spoelstra and the front office, Johnson has become a scouted, developed talent. RealGM

It wouldn't have made sense to just let him go with all our injuries. :yeshrug: