The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Sunsports year in review is gonna be hilarious in terms of how they try and spin any positive on the year. Gonna be a lot of Hassan and the Christmas game.

How did they do it for the 15 win season in 08?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
earth_quake_face.gif

Y'all hear that? It's the tank wave update.

1/2 back of the 8th seed.

1 1/2 back of the 10th pick in the lottery.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Eastern Conference Playoffs are gonna be sooooo trash :mjcry:
No Heat, Pistons or Magic like I hoped

Hopefully the Bulls make some noise:sadcam::manny:
Raptors and Wiz might have some good crowds, Atlanta too but I still don't know what to think of them :patrice:

As long as Cleveland loses :pachaha::sadbron:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The Sunsports year in review is gonna be hilarious in terms of how they try and spin any positive on the year. Gonna be a lot of Hassan and the Christmas game.

How did they do it for the 15 win season in 08?

They probably skipped that year. No one is sticking around to watch Kasib Powell or Blake Ahearn highlights. :mjlol:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
#TankWave brehs
Who ya'll want with the 8th, 9th, or 10th pick? :lupe:
with we are still within 2 games of the playoffs come all star break, i don't see us tanking with a healthy Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, and Deng. I still think those 4 are good enough to get up to the 7th seed and depending on the matchup possibly win a 1st round

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
me neither, at best he's another Norris Cole without the defense, but maybe a slightly better jump shot and control of the offense

I still feel like he has the potential to be a solid starting PG...a reliable jumpshot would aid him greatly on offense.

Right now he looks a bit lost out there, but he may just need more time to adjust; this is his rookie season after all. Add in the inconsistent rotations we've had all year and I think you have to cut him some slack

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I still feel like he has the potential to be a solid starting PG...a reliable jumpshot would aid him greatly on offense.

Right now he looks a bit lost out there, but he may just need more time to adjust; this is his rookie season after all. Add in the inconsistent rotations we've had all year and I think you have to cut him some slack
breh, you can't really look at Napier and look at the other starting pgs in the league and think he's a starting caliber pg or has the potential to be one. he does nothing "great" or above average