The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Unless there's an injury we don't know about, I think he's too good a shooter to stay that bad. And perfect chance for a bounce back
I would think the Pistons might have interest as well, but they don't have anything that would help us that they would be willing to give up for Cole

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
aight no more excuses. it's time to start runnin through these teams. whiteside is everything wade and bosh could ask for. if these guys can't stay motivated now they deserve the backlash. fully healthy theres absolutely no reason we shouldn't get to the 6th seed. I honestly believe we can take any team in the east with whiteside.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hornets are reportedly interested in Cole.

What do they have that we may want?

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
Nothing that wouldn't be a lateral move :scust:

Don't have the assets for Stephenson..Riley was high on Marvin Williams this past offseason. Maybe he or Gerald Henderson :yeshrug:
In order to get either Williams or Henderson they'd need to move McJesus or Bird. If they were inclined to do so, they could get Henderson or Williams + PJ Hairston for McBob/Bird + Cole. Not sure that's worth it.

I'd take PJ Hairston + filler like Maxiell for Cole.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
In order to get either Williams or Henderson they'd need to move McJesus or Bird. If they were inclined to do so, they could get Henderson or Williams + PJ Hairston for McBob/Bird + Cole. Not sure that's worth it.

I'd take PJ Hairston + filler like Maxiell for Cole.

Riley said he wouldn't move chairs around so I'm guessing we can rule that out.

With Brooklyn in talks with Charlotte about Lance, maybe there's an opportunity for 3 team trade. I dont know how this works financially or anything but say something like Joe Johnson, Cole to Charlotte..Lance, Justin Hamilton, filler to Brooklyn, an Miami gets a player from Bk.