The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
McJesus sacrificed himself to better our team.

And, lowkey, if he stays healthy then we have a solid front court.

Bosh / Whiteside
McRoberts / Andersen

We just need a solid, starting PG.

True. I think if we can get that and another good wing who can play D we should be good to go

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
joel_anthony_kadooment_barbados_grinding.jpg
That carnival? My chick was showing me some pictures of back in Trinidad and it looks like that.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Get a franchise Center after Bron leaves brehs :mjcry:
I wouldn't call him franchise Center just yet but definitely a solid one and even All-star worthy in today's NBA

Breh, my heart.

I'm a Dragic fan. He played like a top 5 PG last year (20 PPG on 50% shooting)!

He'd fit PERFECT with our squad. He can penetrate, pass, plays great in the PnR (Bosh and Whiteside setting him screens), he can play SG if we want Wade playmaking or even Chalmers because he can knock down the 3 consistently..,
I dont see Riley deviating from the plan to free up money for 2016 for Goran Drajic :beli:.
Even tho part of me wishes he would forget about 2016 and build a contender right now. I dont see KD leaving OKC

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the low, we have to thank McRoberts for getting injured. He sacrficed his own begotten right knee to bless us with a center to lead us to the promsie land. Praise be to McRoberts. :lawd: #gospel
Whats his recovery looking like? His passing to the big fella would up his assists and easy buckets for whiteside