The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
It's why the Cole/Chalmers line up is so awful. You got two guys who are decent/good at getting into the lane but neither of them are great shooters and one is AWFUL. Cole also can't finish well and Chalmers is average at finishing because he simply doesn't deal with contact well. Chalmers needs space too operate.

If Wade is out, Cole should start with Ennis. Have Napier and Rio be the second squad and have Granger be the 6th man.

Cole Ennis Deng Bosh Whiteside
Napier Chalmers Granger Williams Birdman
i dunno if whiteside should be starting just yet breh. he still picks up silly fouls rather quickly...the last thing you want is for him to start a game, pick up 2 quick fouls early in the 1st, and miss a good portion of the game when we need him most.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dunno if whiteside should be starting just yet breh. he still picks up silly fouls rather quickly...the last thing you want is for him to start a game, pick up 2 quick fouls early in the 1st, and miss a good portion of the game when we need him most.

Hmm true. Both Whiteside and Ennis would have teams in the bonus in the first half of the first quarter.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
'the boss' is allegedly welching on a wager with J.Rose :laff:

Jalen Rose -- Rick Ross Wants Out of $100k Bet ... I'll Settle for Lobster

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/13/jalen-rose-rick-ross-wants-out-of-100k-bet-ill-settle-for-lobster/

011215-jalen-rose-launch-3.jpg