The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Rio always shows off why either wade or bosh is out it never fails
mario.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man please, you think we were signing Kasib Powell and Alexander Johnson 'cause we were making a playoff push?

We just got fukked in the lottery, no shame in that
Blah blah blah blah
200_s.gif

I dont know what kind of slime ball organization you used to root for in your past life. This is the Miami Heat. We dont tank. Riley just didnt wanna trade and take any contracts that would have interfered with is master plan which was to have the books clean for 2010

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
When the last time we had this much production from the center position
Birdman 12 points 8 Rebounds 3 Blocks
Whiteside 15 Points 9 Rebounds 5 Blocks
Total 27 Points 17 Rebounds 8 Blocks

19 Points 8 Assists :blessed::salute:
Rio always shows off when either wade or bosh is out it never fails
its like when wade arounds he falls back sometimes and doesnt want to step on anyone toes he needs to keep his aggressiveness
:whoo: Are center went hard in the paint. I'm glad to see the Birdman found his mojo..

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
if it wasn't for the foul trouble, whiteside coulda went for another 20 & 15 game. hopefully wade suits up tomorrow or it's gonna get ugly for us:sadcam:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I see why Chalmers looks so good when Wade is out. Wade can't really shoot 3s so it's very easy to stop Chalmer's penetration when Wade is on the perimeter. Same reason Chalmers sucks with Cole. Chalmers is a streaky scorer who needs the ball in his hand to be effective.

Chalmers works better when he plays as the SG bench spark because he's better at getting into the lane than we give him credit for.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Honestly, I see why Chalmers looks so good when Wade is out. Wade can't really shoot 3s so it's very easy to stop Chalmer's penetration when Wade is on the perimeter. Same reason Chalmers sucks with Cole. Chalmers is a streaky scorer who needs the ball in his hand to be effective.

Chalmers works better when he plays as the SG bench spark because he's better at getting into the lane than we give him credit for.
:ohhh:you just may be right I have notice this
Rio has looked his best this season when team with napier. If wade going to be out then rio and Napier need to get the bulk of the minutes.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:you just may be right I have notice this
Rio has looked his best this season when team with napier. If wade going to be out then rio and Napier need to get the bulk of the minutes.

It's why the Cole/Chalmers line up is so awful. You got two guys who are decent/good at getting into the lane but neither of them are great shooters and one is AWFUL. Cole also can't finish well and Chalmers is average at finishing because he simply doesn't deal with contact well. Chalmers needs space too operate.

If Wade is out, Cole should start with Ennis. Have Napier and Rio be the second squad and have Granger be the 6th man.

Cole Ennis Deng Bosh Whiteside
Napier Chalmers Granger Williams Birdman