The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Memphis pick is gonna be in the late 20's...

basically a rotation player with little to no potential (Chalmers & Cole)

A player of that caliber aint helping us..

Just going backwards really because Deng is the only one on the perimeter who can defend

1. You don't need a lotto pick to get above average starters. In the past 5 years, Jimmy Butler; Dieng, Giannis, Rudy Goebert, Jared Sullinger, Vucci Mane, and Kawhi were selected outside the lotto.

2. If we get a Memphis unprotected pick that's in 2017 or later, there's a good chance it's a top 10 pick. Z Bo and Marc only have a few more years at a high level, and Conley might leave in 2016.

3. What's the point of losing Deng for nothing just to lose in 5 to the Bulls or Hawks?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
However, the Heat’s struggles have not made Deng want out. “I’ve had no issues,” he said. “My whole thing this year has been trying to get it right. It’s never been that I’m unhappy. Just because there are trade rumors– I’m not the one asking for a trade… I’m not the one starting the rumors or whatever’s going on. I know just as much as you, honestly.” Palm Beach Post

If Deng wasn't the one spreading the rumors, I wonder who did?

:lupe: @Captain_Crunch #tankwave

Joseph Goodman: Grizzlies didn't offer Heat anything specific for Luol Deng, source says. Memphis apparently was just trying to gauge interest. Twitter @JoeGoodmanJr