The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
What the hell do you mean why get upset? Our entire offseason plans were ruined because of how long he took to tell Riley what he knew all along. We don't give a fukk about Cleveland and what happened to them
Over here

I fukks with you, but that's not true.
Gortat never hit FA, and Lowry wouldn't really fit w/ Wade. If we wanted to get a center, we could of used the McBob money for Spencer Hawes, and the Heat passed on signing Aminu.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I fukks with you, but that's not true.
Gortat never hit FA, and Lowry wouldn't really fit w/ Wade. If we wanted to get a center, we could of used the McBob money for Spencer Hawes, and the Heat passed on signing Aminu.
So our free agency options were limited to Gortat and Lowry doggy? Aminu is a freakin JAG and Hawes ain't the center this team needs

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You're not answering the question

Maybe riley makes a run at Melo, maybe he makes a larger push for Gasol. That went out the window

We can play the what-if game all day but we got who we got this offseason.Our record is a reflection of all the injuries we've had, not who we supposedly could of gotten in the offseason. I don't think Pau was coming here if Bron wasn't here. Bosh and Wade tried to recruit him and he declined. Melo was staying in New York regardless of whatever Riles would tell him.

You can't blame Lebron for our offseason breh.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
We can play the what-if game all day but we got who we got this offseason.Our record is a reflection of all the injuries we've had, not who we supposedly could of gotten in the offseason. I don't think Pau was coming here if Bron wasn't here. Bosh and Wade tried to recruit him and he declined. Melo was staying in New York regardless of whatever Riles would tell him.

You can't blame Lebron for our offseason breh.
I can and I am. Deng is the only player Riley would have signed regardless of
LeBrons status. Not only did it effect free agency, it changed our draft that's something else yall don't want to acknowledge

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You're not answering the question

Maybe riley makes a run at Melo, maybe he makes a larger push for Gasol. That went out the window

Melo signed a day or two after Bron did, so he didn't want to come here w/o Bron.
Also let's say if we signed Gasol, we're still at best a second exit team. This team's window has closed(barring a miracle in 2016), while the Bulls and Wizards are improving.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I can and I am. Deng is the only player Riley would have signed regardless of
LeBrons status. Not only did it effect free agency, it changed our draft that's something else yall don't want to acknowledge

What difference would it have made? Another young player that doesn't get minutes? Given our recent draft history, we'd probably trade it away.

I think Riles did the best he could. You want to blame Bron for everything but I don't think Miami wasn't at perfect either. They waived Miller & traded Joel for nothing. We didn't have depth. They were basically running Bron to the ground his last season.