The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Justise_Winslow_Dunk_Duke.jpg

458577956-justise-winslow-of-the-duke-blue-devils-gettyimages.jpg

:mjpls:

Get this no upside having nikka away from my team :camby:
If Mudiay; Okafor, Towns, Oubre, Hezonja, Stan Johnson, and Cauley Stein are off the board, I'd take him though. :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
15y7q6v.jpg

Bruh are you smoking crack?!?!?!? How does he not have upside?

No handles, can't create his own shot, and a mediocre shooter. He'll likely be a 3&D player in the future, but I rather get a wing with great upside(Hezonja; Oubre) or Cauley Stein if we can't get the big 3(Towns; Mudiay, Okafor). If we get a pick and he's the only there, I'd take him though :manny:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
No handles, can't create his own shot, and a mediocre shooter. He'll likely be a 3&D player in the future, but I rather get a wing with great upside(Hezonja; Oubre) or Cauley Stein if we can't get the big 3(Towns; Mudiay, Okafor). If we get a pick and he's the only there, I'd take him though :manny:
That doesnt mean he doesnt have upside bruh. :dwillhuh: Means he needs to be developed. He has the upside to be a very good player he also can play defense. Which is important. You can teach all that other shyt, but what you cant teach is defense.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Jason Lieser: Bosh says opposing offenses are a blur-"It’s so common that teams score on us that you don’t even know how guys are getting their shots off” Twitter @PBPjasonlieser

:mjcry:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Jason Lieser: Bosh says opposing offenses are a blur-"It’s so common that teams score on us that you don’t even know how guys are getting their shots off” Twitter @PBPjasonlieser

Nikka been clowning me at work about the squad.
16i60ec.jpg

We either need to fix our defensive game plan or start focusing on who are taking with our top 15 pick.
16i60ec.jpg

Will i wake up from this bad dream bruh?
16i60ec.jpg

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you talking about these players :heh:

In the garbage ass East we'll make the playoffs

Even if we somehow missed the chances of getting a top 3 pick are slim to none

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back to them regular season ups and downs brehs. Lets just hope everybody healthy by all star with whiteside contributing or packaged with norris cole somewhere

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why are you clones talking about lottery 20 games into a season???

Besides I think Toronto gets our first pick anyway

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Regardless of record and losing streaks, you think Wade and Bosh can get all-star picks this year?

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
“It’s not shocking; it’s disappointing,” Bosh said of the defensive struggles. “We’ve had speeches. We’ve had demonstrations. We’ve had walk-throughs. We’ve had practices. And still nothing happens.”

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i'm happy at least wade is putting up good numbers.

a kind of pyrrhic victory for every time he has a nice box score.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Brooklyn Nets gave made Joe Johnson, Derron Williams, and Brook Lopez available. We don't have the assets to make a trade tho