The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching my TV like this

yGLdC.gif

I was fukking depressed about this season, built myself up on the possibility that we could be better than I thought, and it SUCKS.

We have a squad that isn't bad but we need everyone healthy and giving a hundred percent plus buying into our ball movement to win.

A good defensive PG and a goddamn Center. Larry sanders or SOMETHING. Gimme Javale McGee because this shyt is killing me.

And if Spo don't change this goddamn PnR defense, I'm gonna punch him in the face. Yes, Bosh is good at defending the PnR but we do it all the time and we aren't as fast as we used to be. It doesn't work anymore.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
A good defensive PG and a goddamn Center. Larry sanders or SOMETHING. Gimme Javale McGee because this shyt is killing me.

And if Spo don't change this goddamn PnR defense, I'm gonna punch him in the face. Yes, Bosh is good at defending the PnR but we do it all the time and we aren't as fast as we used to be. It doesn't work anymore.
:whoa: at the bold.

But you're right about the PnR defense. We don't have LeBron's athleticism on the back side to help out on the rotations. He needs to adjust.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall talking about lottery :heh:

The East is still trash, we'll make the playoffs

Doing something when we get there especially without homecourt. I cant see that happening

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: at the bold.

But you're right about the PnR defense. We don't have LeBron's athleticism on the back side to help out on the rotations. He needs to adjust.

That dumb Fukk can grab rebounds, block shots, and he's a legit rim protector. We took a damn chance on BEASLEY and Oden, he can do that if he's healthy.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yall talking about lottery :heh:

The East is still trash, we'll make the playoffs

Doing something when we get there especially without homecourt. I cant see that happening

I said before the year started, I wouldn't be mad if we missed the playoffs and kept our pick.
Stan Johnson; Towns, Okafor, Hezonja, or Mudiay would be great pieces for the future. :mjpls:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching my TV like this

yGLdC.gif

I was fukking depressed about this season, built myself up on the possibility that we could be better than I thought, and it SUCKS.

We have a squad that isn't bad but we need everyone healthy and giving a hundred percent plus buying into our ball movement to win.

Energy and effort (Spo's voice)...:troll: