The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They gotta do something. It's crazy that this is happening with Wade and Bosh playing good. Riles is gonna have to make a lot of moves in the offseason, this feels like a wasted season and a wasted one for the all star

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They gotta do something. It's crazy that this is happening with Wade and Bosh playing good. Riles is gonna have to make a lot of moves in the offseason, this feels like a wasted season and a wasted one for the all star
Wade and Bosh have looked good in the boxscore but it's not like they have actually looked that good IMO.

Anyway, McRoberts needs to do more on the glass. Bottom line is we need a rebounder badly to help Bosh down low.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Joseph Goodman: DWYANE WADE: "We don’t have that team that can win 27 in a row right now. I’m not the kind of guy to dream that big." Twitter @JoeGoodmanJr

Wade might want to change that to 2 games in a row. I think what we are seeing right now is the new normal. We need to get Wade & Bosh some help but we don't have the assets to make a move for an impact player.

Hopefully we can establish some continuity by the playoffs. I think we can hang with any team as long as Wade and Bosh are fresh. It's definitely going to be a long process

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Easy to say in hindsight, and LeBron did Riley no favors by holding him hostage, but whatever we paid Deng and McRoberts should have been used to make a run at a Drummond type of big. I would have been willing to role with Paul George jr. (Ennis) at SF and dealt with any growing pains

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Easy to say in hindsight, and LeBron did Riley no favors by holding him hostage, but whatever we paid Deng and McRoberts should have been used to make a run at a Drummond type of big. I would have been willing to role with Paul George jr. (Ennis) at SF and dealt with any growing pains

I like McRoberts. He is a great pick up. He just needs to be more aggressive on the offensive end. Deng is not an explosive scorer so we need someone else to step up.

As far as picking up a center last offseason, there weren't many impact players at that position available or that 'Drummond-type' big you speak of. Gasol was the best available and he was probably going to sign here if Bron came back. I didn't see anyone else worth breaking the bank for.

http://www.nba.com/freeagents/2014/

Riley did his best given the market. He still has his eyes on 2016 but hopefully we can make a move to improve this team sooner than later.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I like McRoberts. He is a great pick up. He just needs to be more aggressive on the offensive end. Deng is not an explosive scorer so we need someone else to step up.

As far as picking up a center last offseason, there weren't many impact players at that position available or that 'Drummond-type' big you speak of. Gasol was the best available and he was probably going to sign here if Bron came back. I didn't see anyone else worth breaking the bank for.

http://www.nba.com/freeagents/2014/

Riley did his best given the market. He still has his eyes on 2016 but hopefully we can make a move to improve this team sooner than later.
In 2 straight games I think I can count on one hand the number of times McRoberts even looked at the basket :mindblown: the way they are playing now has me yearning for the arroyo/Joel Anthony days. We can't wait it out till 2016

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Wade and Bosh have looked good in the boxscore but it's not like they have actually looked that good IMO.

Anyway, McRoberts needs to do more on the glass. Bottom line is we need a rebounder badly to help Bosh down low.

Yeah Wade seemed to absolutely have no ability to contain Jabari in some spurts.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Joseph Goodman: DWYANE WADE: "We don’t have that team that can win 27 in a row right now. I’m not the kind of guy to dream that big." Twitter @JoeGoodmanJr

Wade might want to change that to 2 games in a row. I think what we are seeing right now is the new normal. We need to get Wade & Bosh some help but we don't have the assets to make a move for an impact player.

Hopefully we can establish some continuity by the playoffs. I think we can hang with any team as long as Wade and Bosh are fresh. It's definitely going to be a long process

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
A Trade needs to happen this season, gotta do something to shake things up, it sucks having 2 guys that can efficiently score 20+ points a night and always losing.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Trade needs to happen this season, gotta do something to shake things up, it sucks having 2 guys that can efficiently score 20+ points a night and always losing.

These third quarters are fukking killing me. Bosh and Wade sit then our offense just looks like absolute shyt.