The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The defense has been shyt for 2 years now. Is it the players or the system?
I've been complaining about this shyt defensive system since 08. It ain't nothing new. I think we had players to hide the weaknesses of it but no more.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
The defense has been shyt for 2 years now. Is it the players or the system?
Right now it's just an unfortunate combination of injuries that's keeping them from gelling defensively. The lack of size/rebounding is the biggest problem aside from that. I think they need more time to figure things out. The fan base just has to get used to these types of loses being a more regular part of the season. Hopefully things come together and they can make a run like the Nets did last year.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Right now it's just an unfortunate combination of injuries that's keeping them from gelling defensively. The lack of size/rebounding is the biggest problem aside from that. I think they need more time to figure things out. The fan base just has to get used to these types of loses being a more regular part of the season. Hopefully things come together and they can make a run like the Nets did last year.
I'm calling BS on the injuries excuse. The defense was BAD last year also. it's this system. it doesn't work. it's also part of the reason we don't rebound. Bigs are never near the basket

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I'm calling BS on the injuries excuse. The defense was BAD last year also. it's this system. it doesn't work
It's not an excuse. It hasn't even been 20 games and how many of them have they all played together? Ultimately you may be right about the system, but it's too soon to just overhaul it. There's more glaring reasons why they're playing so poorly. The talent isn't there. The depth isn't there. They're all getting hurt. There's no size. There's way more to it than just the defensive scheme.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Haven't posted in the thread much lately but I've been watching the games :mikecry:

Quite frankly this team hasn't given me much to talk about this season.
Defense is definitely bad but this team struggles to get baskets. They very much need another consistent scorer who can create their own shot.....like a Jamal Crawford or even Swaggy P :patrice:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Haven't posted in the thread much lately but I've been watching the games :mikecry:

Quite frankly this team hasn't given me much to talk about this season.
Defense is definitely bad but this team struggles to get baskets. They very much need another consistent scorer who can create their own shot.....like a Jamal Crawford or even Swaggy P :patrice:
The last thing we need is a jump shooter who turns it over a lot, doesn't pass, and plays matador defense