The transgender/feminist agenda is real

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:yawn: no this shyt again.

I dont agree with them changing themselves but let them cook.

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what happens? :pachaha:

really? this is a bunch of people on twitter. we're probably not looking at the best cross section of people if we're judging the world based on bored people's one sentence opinions. it literally effects no one.

:snoop: and you're trolling right? this issue really isn't important imo. it gets blown up because a lot of dudes are more sensitive than they like to admit. charge it to the game. however, it's comments like this that warrant a "feminist/trangender" agenda. it's hella derogatory. take our homes back? get the youth on track? take a look at everything humans have done on this planet. THIS is what we should worry about?

tolerance and open-mindedness from semi-anonymous jackasses on the internet is a bigger threat to mankind than war, disease, famine, and tyranny now? i digress...

:comeon: i'd hate to see what too late looks for some of you nikkas.

and don't take this all personally if it doesn't apply to you, but your comment sums up how a lot of men seem feel on this board. i'm not at all equating the struggles, but don't forget that at one point society was looking at you like 'this is the problem!'.
real shyt, also

gonna come out looking like
16301624_dre.png

:laff:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
FYI. The military has waaay more gays then they let on. Why you think dont ask, dont tell was so serious? 2 women on a submarine with 95 men? :heh: You son can go gay in the military twice as quick as the real world.

Yeah I'm not particular fond of the US army since they have too many females and fags. Ideally an army should be nothing but men (females should just have behind the scenes desk jobs or minor roles).

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
My fault I worded that incorrectly. I'm against the military too but some of the values and principals they teach there teach men to be.....men. Switzerland has conscription and feminism is virtually non-existent there. Many Asian countries force their men to either join the army or learn some form of self-defense (martial arts) and we all know how subservient Asian women are. Today's American men (black men especially) need to grow some balls.

Subservient Asian women? Damn dude ..you sound ignorant as fukk..I've known hella Asian women thru out my life,,some born in this country and most from Asia..and none of those bytches were subservient..they'll get on you quick with the shyt talking..you must not know any Asians..

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Subservient Asian women? Damn dude ..you sound ignorant as fukk..I've known hella Asian women thru out my life,,some born in this country and most from Asia..and none of those bytches were subservient..they'll get on you quick with the shyt talking..you must not know any Asians..

Calm down. There's nothing wrong with what I said. Everyone knows that Asian women are usually subservient. Of course if they've had ample exposure to this poisonous feminist American culture they're going to behave like alpha women. How about you fly to China, South Korea, Japan, etc. and you'll see what I mean.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Calm down. There's nothing wrong with what I said. Everyone knows that Asian women are usually subservient. Of course if they've had ample exposure to this poisonous feminist American culture they're going to behave like alpha women. How about you fly to China, South Korea, Japan, etc. and you'll see what I mean.

Have you ever been to those countries..don't believe Hollywood movies and TV shows..

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Have you ever been to those countries..don't believe Hollywood movies and TV shows..

I've personally been to Macau and Tokyo. Not sure why you're trying to argue with me. It's general knowledge.