The transgender/feminist agenda is real

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this is some disgusting shyt..
the white world love it's homosexuality.
3446sfd.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The attack on masculinity is real.

What's funny is that these same chicks advocating fluent sexuality aren't attracted to the men their philosophies are producing. Even straight men are on some other shyt these days, how any self respecting dude could've been part of that skinny jean fad is beyond me. Women always have been and always will be attracted to masculine men, thats just the cold hard truth :manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
When I have a son I'm going to enroll him into karate school and perhaps have him join the military.

Hyper feminism is such a poisonous thing. shyt is scary out here.

FYI. The military has waaay more gays then they let on. Why you think dont ask, dont tell was so serious? 2 women on a submarine with 95 men? :heh: You son can go gay in the military twice as quick as the real world.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
What's funny is that these same chicks advocating fluent sexuality aren't attracted to the men their philosophies are producing. Even straight men are on some other shyt these days, how any self respecting dude could've been part of that skinny jean fad is beyond me. Women always have been and always will be attracted to masculine men, thats just the cold hard truth :manny:

I cannot agree with this enough. That's why it's such an internet fad from feminists right now to hate this proverbial "nice guy" that they've demonized so much. They can't come to grips with the fact that the soft, yielding, overly deferential sycophants that they've produced aren't attractive to them. They're not about that simp life. They have to justify this mentality by painting them as sexists and perverts that are only nice just for sex. In reality they want a domineering, dashing, authoritative figure in their lives, but they can't admit that because it often runs contradictory to what they always preach.