The Tragic Mulatto: Downfall of Lolo Jones

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Wow, came across this video on Tommy Sotomayer's website. Thought is was going to be more borderline trolling but dude was pretty deep and made some insightful comments on the whole situation. It's a four part video that's kinda long (15min a piece) but well worth watching especially the 2nd video which breaks down the media's relationship between sports and fame. Well worth watching if you got the time.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Lolo Jones c00ning during the Trayvon Martin trial. :camby:
Yeah, that was when I officially dropped the bytch for good.

She's a failure as an athlete, and extremely overrated looks wise. Her popularity within the media is one of the biggest outright racist phenomenons I've ever seen in sports journalism...publicity based SOLELY on being lighter skinned than fellow American track stars. fukk this bytch.

RU9qGa7.jpg

^ Women that actually accomplished something at the Olympics....

I hope that Lolo's bobsled crashes and she dies. fukk it, might as well let the hate flow through me....:manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah, that was when I officially dropped the bytch for good.

She's a failure as an athlete, and extremely overrated looks wise. Her popularity within the media is one of the biggest outright racist phenomenons I've ever seen in sports journalism...publicity based SOLELY on being lighter skinned than fellow American track stars. fukk this bytch.

RU9qGa7.jpg

^ Women that actually accomplished something at the Olympics....

I hope that Lolo's bobsled crashes and she dies. fukk it, might as well let the hate flow through me....:manny:
can you blame the media tho. :noah:

lolo-jones-virgin-olympian-becomes-a-twitter-superstar-f9be829c05.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
can you blame the media tho. :noah:

lolo-jones-virgin-olympian-becomes-a-twitter-superstar-f9be829c05.jpg
Honestly, yeah I can. It was ridiculously blatant 'cism.

I'm uncomfortably with athletes being given fame, money, and endorsements without the talent to back it up...because it always works in favor of whites.

Imagine if blacks didn't excel as tremendously as we do in football and basketball...we wouldn't even be on espn. Only reason that bruthas can get some money in the shyt is because they are unequivocally superior. We HAVE to keep our edge or else.

I understand that the Olympics are mostly about money, and not hardly free of all the racial and socio-economic issues of the world...but they didn't even try to hide the shyt with her coverage.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

I'm uncomfortably with athletes being given fame, money, and endorsements without the talent to back it up...because it always works in favor of whites.

Imagine if blacks didn't excel as tremendously as we do in football and basketball...we wouldn't even be on espn. Only reason that bruthas can get some money in the shyt is because they are unequivocally superior. We HAVE to keep our edge or else.
Im half creole so im sticking with my kind. she's so pretty and sexy, plus she's a virgin. :noah2:

creoles be winning even when they losing. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

I understand that the Olympics are mostly about money, and not hardly free of all the racial and socio-economic issues of the world...but they didn't even try to hide the shyt with her coverage.
Remember the scene in django where leo has the two black men wrestle to the death on some savage shyt?

That's how they few us in the sports world as well now. "Bu.....bu...but I'm not racist I love Kobe they (******s) can play ball real good"

Disgusting.