The top 10 college majors American students regret the most

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Least regret gang :mjgrin:

Don’t lump biological sciences in with other sciences. If you studying biological sciences you trying to be a doctor and that requires a lot of schooling.

Yeah, I wouldn't count most science majors as good choices if you wanna do well with just a Bachelor's. The prospects of an undergrad in Biology are closer to an Arts grad than a CS/Engineering grad.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
shyt I have a friend that is saying she's going to law school. She said she was going to just wing the LSAT when I told her she needs to study her ass off for it. She thinks her resume will be enough to overcome a low score. She works a dead end job and has only had that one job. Took the LSAT and bombed it and then got rejected from every law school she replied too lol.

its a wrap lol . same predicament, mf been in college since 2014 and still hovering at 2.0 . she aint passin no LSAT either. better hope that hotel front desk clerk job pay off . cuz Baylor like $250,000 for 4 years :ufdup:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Unlike the Coli no degree is BAD/USELESS however where these people fail is that certain degrees you HAVE to network more because the job just isn't going to land on your hands. Plus it also depends on the location. Some degrees you have to hustle more than others. I know a few communication cats that are gucci. Why? Because they hustled.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The only business majors worth pursuing are accounting and finance. Everything else is overrated.

Most general science majors except physics are overrated as well.
How is every other business major "overrated"? If you mean marketing? I know many cats including my sister here in NY who are making bank.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is every other business major "overrated"? If you mean marketing? I know many cats including my sister here in NY who are making bank.
And Thats probably why theyve been able to do so well.

Your avg marketing major in a small or medium size city is gonna have to grind their ass off in AND out the classroom to secure a position in their feild of study. And chances are the job doesnt pay shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And Thats probably why theyve been able to do so well.

Your avg marketing major in a small or medium size city is gonna have to grind their ass off in AND out the classroom to secure a position in their feild of study. And chances are the job doesnt pay shyt.
Yea which is why I meant some people are gonna have to hustle for their degrees. However I still don't find them overrated.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m surprised foreign language degree holders are struggling.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Don’t regret my kinesiology degree, but I do regret not doing ot or pt after I finished to focus on personal training full time. These gyms don’t give a fukk about you :ld:
Real talk same situation and I would have done PT if I knew better also. I’m in a field I’m happy with tho.

Daps
The only business majors worth pursuing are accounting and finance. Everything else is overrated.

Most general science majors except physics are overrated as well.

Finance major....need 12 more hours to get an accounting degree. Thought about doing that and then getting a masters and sitting for the CPA.

Only thing is EVERYONE I know seems to hate it except for the pay.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Real talk same situation and I would have done PT if I knew better also. I’m in a field I’m happy with tho.
Yea I love personal training but financially it’s not rewarding. No salary no health insurance full time hours doesn’t get you full time benefits. Hate that shyt. I want to do my own independent thing but I don’t have the money for it tbh.