The top 10 college majors American students regret the most

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people don't know how to exercise and utilize their degrees.
English majors for example have several opportunities,I know a some English majors that are successful. That are not teachers

The problem with some these people seem to be is that they don't know other opportunities they have. They got tunnel vision. Like a English major and teaching.

I won't ignore the factors of comp, degrees not being as valued, etc. But def alot of them, don't do any research on what they can do

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
STEM gang no losses :win:

that’s funny , most engineering jobs only required a bachelors , unless you’re into structures that’s when you a masters .

I only have my Bachelors and my FE and I work in structures for the MTA :skip:

that's crazy that architecture is on there

the education one doesn't shock me cause this country cares fukk all about it unless you light the fire under they asses.

My best friend one of the smartest nikkas I know and started out as a architecture major. Dubbed that shyt in a year because of all bullshyt and studio hours it came with, got a degree in mathematics and now he’s a teacher. :manny:

Daps
A lot of people don't know how to exercise and utilize their degrees.
English majors for example have several opportunities,I know a some English majors that are successful. That are not teachers

The problem with some these people seem to be is that they don't know other opportunities they have. They got tunnel vision. Like a English major and teaching.

I won't ignore the factors of comp, degrees not being as valued, etc. But def alot of them, don't do any research on what they can do

A lot of times when you get these broad degrees you need luck on your side to win otherwise you’re fukked

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:mjlol:

Motherfukkers going for Communications degrees but not doing any sort of networking or actual work into the field they're looking for. :camby:

shyt ain't too general, your dumbass should have been using a lot of the free time you get to do apprenticeships or talking with the professors in your Media Writing/Journalism/Reporting class :snoop:

Actually communicate to get the most out of your communications degree.