The tonedeaf war on Netflix at film festivals continues

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This isnt the type of movie that needed to be scene on the big screen, it was hard to catch each dialogue and the story could be seen as confusing and dense after first watch. This is exactly the kind of movie for streaming, good movie without a lot of action thats not a crowd pleaser lol
Yeah, was thinking the same thing. I saw it in theaters and it did not enhance the experience. It was fine but yeah there were bigger chances to miss something dialogue wise.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isnt the type of movie that needed to be scene on the big screen, it was hard to catch each dialogue and the story could be seen as confusing and dense after first watch. This is exactly the kind of movie for streaming, good movie without a lot of action thats not a crowd pleaser lol
Theaters aren't just for action flicks:stopitslime:

I would love to catch a bunch of those studio era movies in the theater.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Theaters aren't just for action flicks:stopitslime:

I would love to catch a bunch of those studio era movies in the theater.
action flicks/blockbusters is how theaters are making most their money since pirating went pop dont see what there is to be antagonistic about:mindblown:..That movie was not a taut or psychological thriller,nor horror nor action movie nor 3d animation it was a pedestrian paced political drama, the hell would it need to be seen on the big screen for?:dahell:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
action flicks/blockbusters is how theaters are making most their money since pirating went pop dont see what there is to be antagonistic about:mindblown:..That movie was not a taut or psychological thriller,nor horror nor action movie nor 3d animation it was a pedestrian paced political drama, the hell would it need to be seen on the big screen for?:dahell:
It's the experience. It's hard to put it in words but you take in a movie differently when you see it in a theater. It makes the movie more memorable, I feel, definitely if the cinematography is on point. You are basically getting the full experience the director intended for

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Right. They still haven't topped Beasts of No Nation.
technically wasnt a netflix movie so bright or hell gerald's game has the title by default
It's the experience. It's hard to put it in words but you take in a movie differently when you see it in a theater. It makes the movie more memorable, I feel, definitely if the cinematography is on point. You are basically getting the full experience the director intended for
That feeling you cant put into words, the reason you take it in differently and what makes it more memorable is parting away with damn near 20 bucks to watch it lol but i hear you though syriana still wasnt that movie.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically wasnt a netflix movie so bright or hell gerald's game has the title by defaultThat feeling you cant put into words, the reason you take it in differently and what makes it more memorable is parting away with damn near 20 bucks to watch it lol but i hear you though syriana still wasnt that movie.
Been going to the movies since it was about $8 and even now I spend no more than $13, plus we got a theater that's only $2.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Zeitgeist?

The Beasts of No Nation, 13th and Mudbound felt much bigger than Asian Love Simon or whatever. It's a cute lil movie tho :mjlol:
False.

I'm not taking quality those are all better movies but people are still talking about this film and more specifically the stars every day. For weeks now.

Every pop culture site doing profiles on them. From the day the movie came out.(variety) The ringer just did one on the breh calling him an instant streaming icon :heh:

shyt my wife watched it again last night as well as another movie of his that just dropped