The times that women have approached you, how did they look?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Not necessarily, I'm average looking and I've been approached numerous times before. To be honest, all you dudes calling ducktales must not be all that attactive :ld:

I consider myself in the 7-8 range, cute but not "damn he fine!" (pause), and have never been approached on some "lemme holla at you" steez, not even by an ugly broad. I catch anywhere from fat beastly 1's to cute 8's staring at me all the time, but never step to me. In the club yea they'd come up and dance cause of my impeccable moves :youngsabo:, but always wait for me to initiate the convo. Met one of my ex's that way.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Like a lot dude already said it ranges. A lot of times it's white girls that approach me. Every now and then a Hispanic mami and since I've been in college the occasional westernized Indian girls. Almost never black girls though unless they fat. It must because I'm not a thug with tats :mjpls:

nls743

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dmv area
Like a lot dude already said it ranges. A lot of times it's white girls that approach me. Every now and then a Hispanic mami and since I've been in college the occasional westernized Indian girls. Almost never black girls though unless they fat. It must because I'm not a thug with tats :mjpls:

Lol and smh, trust me thats probably my reasoning too....

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I am average looking short dude, but I get approached by the whole spectrum, more often than not black and white women...mainly fat or ugly broads...but I've had some dimes approach me too. Oddly enough, I've had a few women that were taller than me, older, and the weirdest of all...I've had a few Butch dikes approach me...

One of them was bold as hell talking about tag teaming chicks.

Weirdest place I ever got approached at was a funeral.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I consider myself in the 7-8 range, cute but not "damn he fine!" (pause), and have never been approached on some "lemme holla at you" steez, not even by an ugly broad. I catch anywhere from fat beastly 1's to cute 8's staring at me all the time, but never step to me. In the club yea they'd come up and dance cause of my impeccable moves :youngsabo:, but always wait for me to initiate the convo. Met one of my ex's that way.

This. Most dudes dont get approached by chicks at all. But here at coli, dudes get approached by pawgs and spicy mamis. But then again coli always bucks the trend though. Whilst most Americans earn less than 50k a year, most coli dudes are on six figures.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"thick" black and white woman :scusthov:

a few 6.5s but they were high school educated/$9 an hour status :huhldup:

My best were in college...my former pawg (solid 7) and my first love (7.5-8 but she gained a few so she a 7 now)

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Most women who've approached me are ugly white women.

:bpwtf:

Hopefully that changes as I get older :sadcam:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are usually shorter (2'2''-5'5'') and petite. Cute little mamis. :takedat: Never get approached by fat women or the thick Rosa Acosta types. It's ALWAYS the small cute girls. lol

mysmilie_1780.gif

:whoa: chill out:scusthov::sitdown:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
In high school they were :scusthov:

Once I graduated and joined the military they were :ehh:

Once I got out the military they've been :krs:

Not to say that's what they've all been but mostly have been bad as hell......

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When it has happened it has been the smart cute one out of a crew of girls. (Black, White, Asian, whatever) Always on some sly shyt like, "My friend said she thinks she knows you but isn't sure" or "Do you have a brother", just trying to spark up a little convo. But the thing is these chicks always pick the wrong fukking time to come up and try to talk to me. I got henny in my cup I'm not focusing on some new p*ssy because I have some in mind already. Or I'm trying to watch a game at the bar or I'm generally just want to be left the hell alone. Airport lounges have these type of "oh you are flying too" ass females. Always want to come at you on a business angle too. I find it funny half the time and the other half its annoying.
This but I know they trying so I never do them dirty when they "try" cause male/female nobody wants to really get dissed. I have had every type of approach you described outside of the airport one.