The times that women have approached you, how did they look?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Always "ugly duckling" Midwestern girls. The tomboyish type that clean up really well. I always keep an eye out for these types.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
for me they are either precious stunt-doubles are instagram model status. No in between. Of course Murphy's law applies to everything so more often than not it's the precious stunt-doubles.

no :duck: allowed

Girls that approach me are kinda like u described. I get either the hoodrats with too much self esteem or flat out kinda beat chicks with too much self esteem and then sometimes I get the occasional bad chick to approach me. I found that it really depends on what I'm wearing :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So much :duck: in this thread you'd think it was hunting season.

Not necessarily, I'm average looking and I've been approached numerous times before. To be honest, all you dudes calling ducktales must not be all that attactive :ld:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
short, fat, zero shaped hokey pokey pock marked oatmeal complexted cockey eyed living room curtain wearing ass skeeoes. :maadkendrick::maadkendrick::maadkendrick:

OP said no ducktales, so there it is.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some have been pretty good but the majority were ehhh and a few were ugly (hence the thirst:snoop:)

I noticed I attract better looking older women though which is cool with me

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
When it has happened it has been the smart cute one out of a crew of girls. (Black, White, Asian, whatever) Always on some sly shyt like, "My friend said she thinks she knows you but isn't sure" or "Do you have a brother", just trying to spark up a little convo. But the thing is these chicks always pick the wrong fukking time to come up and try to talk to me. I got henny in my cup I'm not focusing on some new p*ssy because I have some in mind already. Or I'm trying to watch a game at the bar or I'm generally just want to be left the hell alone. Airport lounges have these type of "oh you are flying too" ass females. Always want to come at you on a business angle too. I find it funny half the time and the other half its annoying.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Like swamp rats.....fat or ugly....sometimes fat and ugly swamp rats. :manny:

Really its sooo underrated and understated how much location, location , LOCATION...plays a big part in what type of chicks you see and who approach you.

I hate living in bum fukked tennessee.:weezy:

Went to Aurora, Colorado once and had this fairly decent looking but thick ass middle eastern chick approach me when the girl i was with(who had flew me out :russ: ) went to the bathroom at the restaurant we was at... I thought about making that move after that, wish i had now.:to: