The times that women have approached you, how did they look?

semtex

:)
Daps
for me they are either precious stunt-doubles are instagram model status. No in between. Of course Murphy's law applies to everything so more often than not it's the precious stunt-doubles.

no :duck: allowed

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
they range long term, I've been hit on by the lowest of the low, and some of the finest looking brawds. either way...the ones I did entertain, turned out to be crazy...

all women are crazy.
mysmilie_3053.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The baddest chick I ever fukked in my life approached me first...it was in a video game arcade at night. I was 16, she was 19. :ahh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
They are usually shorter (5'2''-5'5'') and petite. Cute little mamis. :takedat: Never get approached by fat women or the thick Rosa Acosta types. It's ALWAYS the small cute girls. lol

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
im the youngest nikka by far in my department so ofcouse i do at work

all types

in the streets all types good girls,rats,freaks,etc

Daps
Wide range

Whites, asians, and blacks mostly. I guess if I had to judge them all with a number i'd say an average of 8s....a few 9s and more than a few :scusthov: types.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The good:krs: and the bad:snoop:.

I think id rather have no women ever approach me then ugly woman constantly approaching me:russ:...and it ain't even that I won't fuk a ugly chick if she got a nice body part:whoa:....but it would just be the realization you know u must be ugly if ugly women gettin at u all the time....id rather be like most ugly dudes and not know I'm ugly:sadbron:

You ever had chicks pull the switcharoo on u,where the fine friend come up to you and ask how old u are,if u got any kids and if you single...and you respond "yeah I'm single baby:youngsabo:"...then she point off to the corner talkin about "good,my friend think you cute and wanna talk to you"....friend off to the side lookin like ":usure:".

"You know that wuz sum bullshyt right:wtb:"