Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They already made a prequel though :what::wtf:

So now we rebooting reboots? :mjlol:

tvddXaB.png
@ the inevitable Freddy Kruger and Jason Voorhes prequels. Jason being friendzoned will probably be why he becomes a killer:snoop:.

That's why its 2014 and there are still no flying cars or at least cars that run on water or all electric. nikkas don't want to change or evolve. Every movie from the 80's is gonna get reboot. If it wasn't for Sharknado and Shark Week on National Geographic, Jaws would've gotten rebooted by now.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Okay, so it'll basically be like the 1st hour of Rob Zombie's Halloween giving the origin of Leatherface? But wasnt that explained in the one with Renee Zellweger & Matt Mcconaughey ?

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Horror movies about to go the way of superhero movies. :sas1:

Today it's needless origin stories, tomorrow it's gritty reboots and semi plausible logic. :sas2:

Freddy Krueger is actually just a dude that uses a scientifically altered hallucinogenic drug that causes you to have nightmares. :aicmon:
Chucky is actually just a serial killing midget dressed as a cabbage patch kid.:demonic:

Christopher Nolan will attach himself to "Jigsaw Begins" so we can finally witness the legend from the very beginning. Learn how Jigsaw constructed his first death trap as a teenager during wood shop class and studied the ways of ironic torture. The beginning will primarily be told in flashback until the 2nd act or so where it spends the next hour and half showing us how he rigs a saw up to a saw table. :sas2:

But that's not it. It will be revealed that Jigsaw's school psychiatrist is in fact a young Dr. Loomis. :whoo:

And then during the post credit scene of the Halloween reboot .... we learn that for his next murderous rampage he has his eyes set on the teenage counselors of Camp Crystal Lake. :ohhh:

Zach Snyder is then asked to direct Mike Myers v. Jason Vorhees in which the third act will no doubt feature the two most iconic slashers in history battling atop a skyscraper as they lay waste to an entire city beneath them. :banderas:

The culmination of which will lead to the eventual team up movie featuring all of our favorite horror icons under one roof.

Watch as Freddy, Jason, Mike Myers and the gang band together to take on the world's most deadly jet fueled helicarrier.:damn:

This post :wow:
See ya'll at the midnight premieres :blessed:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I wouldn't mind a reboot Halloween that actually explains Michael's psyche growing up. Rob Zombie's movies sucked though:scusthov:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I say just do another movie without the prequel but this isn't the first time this series has done something unexpected. I was watching the 2nd one earlier and it's not even close to the same film the first is

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I say just do another movie without the prequel but this isn't the first time this series has done something unexpected. I was watching the 2nd one earlier and it's not even close to the same film the first is

I say leave the Leatherface character alone and come up with some original ideas...that way they won't keep hurting the legacy of the OG '74 masterpiece

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I wouldn't mind a reboot Halloween that actually explains Michael's psyche growing up. Rob Zombie's movies sucked though:scusthov:

The best part of the OG Halloween is that you DON'T get that explanation...he's just the Shape of Evil, nothing more or less...there is no reason...one day, he just became an evil unstoppable killing machine...that's the most terrifying part and all the sequels fukked it up by adding story where it wasn't needed

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I say leave the Leatherface character alone and come up with some original ideas...that way they won't keep hurting the legacy of the OG '74 masterpiece

Breh they been hurting it's legacy since 1986 and even then I'd argue that its legacy is completely intact. You don't do 4K restorations on 35mm print to celebrate the 40th anniversary of a movie that has a hurt legacy. That "hurt legacy" thing only exists on the internet and even then it's a vocal minority that feel that way. If no one wants to see this movie, much like that last piece of crap that came out, then don't see it and Tobe Hooper's first movie will continue to stand on its own no matter what. People remember the 2nd one because Hooper went so far left of his original. They remember the new generation because McConaughey and Zeillweger are in it and of course that film and other films in the series all have their fans. The remake gets talked about once in a while and it too has its fans, but the last two films are essentially forgotten. Legacies can't be hurt outside of the internet because we should all be smart enough and mature enough to realize that a movie can stand on its own. Godfather part 3 doesn't hurt the legacy of the first two and why is that? Because people rarely talk about it and most cinephiles rarely talk about part 3 but it doesn't stop them from continuing to throw praise on the first 2 years after their initial release.

To make a sports analogy: MJ came back and played for the Wizards in the early 2000s, did it hurt his legacy? Not at all because when people talk about his career and the highlights are played over and over, they're talking about and highlighting the first and second three-peat. The monstrous dunks, the crossovers, the clutch moments. If a movie or a player or anything is that great, that greatness will live on breh no matter what