The Terminal List - TV Series (Starring Chris Pratt/Directed By Antoine Fuqua)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I liked how buddy didn't hold back on killing those folks :ehh: he was on demon time for everyone, no hesitation :demonic:

It's literally Netflix's Punisher but more R rated. I wouldn't compare it to any of those shows.

honestly that bomb scene I thought because there were alot of innocents around dude was going to be like nah, but he did it anyways, grabbed a gun and went up to that fake dan bilzerian and put him down [/spoiler[

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“We have multiple heat signatures” :damn:

“Which one is Reese?” :why:

“I don’t know” :lupe:

Old boy that tried to tell them: :beli:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Compared to Bosch, Reacher and Jack Ryan, how is this?
Bosch
Terminal List
Jack Ryan

Reacher.

Haven’t seen bosch but love all 3
Reacher for its pure action fukkery
Ryan has that Bourne feel I love
It’s worth the watch definitely
If I have to put them in rank I would go with
Terminal Ryan then reacher

Oh it’s also similar to another movie but if I say it it spoils little bit of it just with the title but if u wanna know
. Law abiding citizen

You wilding bro. Bosch is arguably amazons best show ever.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bosch
Terminal List
Jack Ryan

Reacher.

You wilding bro. Bosch is arguably amazons best show ever.

I’ll look into it i dont watch a lot of tv shows so I’m really selective on what I watch but if it’s comparable to all those I’ll hop on it

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when he took dudes intestine out :damn:, he wasn't soft on ANYONE, made that black secret service dude from designated survivor die in the water, made another dude blow himself up or his kids would be clipped and then clipped his "best friend".
thanks for the synopsis

this seems too much for me

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I binged it last night. Not a week-to-week show. Critics are mad because Pratt was a man on a mission and not enough emo feelings I suppose. I liked Kitsch and JD Pardo in this as well.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I think it had some good action scenes and does well in that area, but the writing is juvenile.

It shines best in the first 2 episodes, where we don't know if his memory is real or fake.....they then quickly divert from that and replace it with memories of his daughter and wife for the rest of the show. it was looking like it was going to an interesting place with PTSD, but it was all about a man on a mission who dosen't seem to have any war wounds from all his years of service......so it makes no sense that they need the PTSD serum or R48273 whatever they call it. They have flashbacks of him in bootcamp, Najaf and so on, but all they showed those moments as the things he is proud of and not something that haunts him.

Usually in revenge stories we see somewhat of a dilemma, but this series only has that in like the last 5 minutes of the final episode, when he confronts his "brother" for his betrayal. They had good chemistry and we needed to see their history together. There is however no real depth to anything in this series.

It honestly felt like a lesser version of Sicario and they had like 6 hours longer to tell the story. Its cool, but dosen't really stand out.