The Tariq Nasheed Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Stop speaking on African WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT. You've never been there and you aren't african so STFU.
1. I have been to Africa. I used to work in Spain as an English teacher. I took a ferry to the part that black Africans failed to secure, Morocco. :ld:
2. I am not geopolitically African sure :ld: but my genealogy and characteristics are rooted in Western African. Culturally sure we're opposite.

• Dap
Reactions: ???

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why you posted a pic of your fat mom in the tub. I don't know that bytch.

And Tariq, like most of you nikkas are jealous anti-immigrants losers. All your bytching is about how much better african immigrants are doing, when a nikka gets a job, a movie role, or how much money naija immigrants are making, but were the jealous ones.

Just because your women are choosing doesn't mean you need to be so spiteful. Its pathetic.

Chinese literally sell poison in the hood and ya'll have only a fraction of the disdain. Thankfully im backed by an entire continent so i'll be fine, but clowns like you and tariq are pathetic.

you get into top universities and corporations using affirmative action we fought for. You feel quotas without cacs having to be around the ADOS people who the programs were meant for. You would have nothing without us.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
you get into top universities and corporations using affirmative action we fought for. You feel quotas without cacs having to be around the ADOS people who the programs were meant for. You would have nothing without us.
And you would be nothing without Africa, as would the rest of the world. fukk outta here loser

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africans who are really doing "big things" in life aint bothered about tariq or whining about some fruity hashtags every fukking day on here like a "please like me" LOSER that you are.

Stop lying @Hiphoplives4eva, you doing too much...:snoop:
Whatever. I'm not looking for approval, especially from broke, dusty negroes like yourself.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1. I have been to Africa. I used to work in Spain as an English teacher. I took a ferry to the part that black Africans failed to secure, Morocco. :ld:
2. I am not geopolitically African sure :ld: but my genealogy and characteristics are rooted in Western African. Culturally sure we're opposite.
The point is, you're not African so shut the fukk up talking about Africa.

All you fakkits that love to shyt on Africa need to keep the continent out of your mouths and focus on white daddy like Tariq.

Africa will be alright without you future caucasians

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You claim to have gotten into a top tier law school (likely based on quotas) but ultimately were an underachieving failure. Is it the black immigrants fault you spent more time posting on here than reading your cases?

You're a failure and an embarrassment to your ancestors.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
The point is, you're not African so shut the fukk up talking about Africa.

All you fakkits that love to shyt on Africa need to keep the continent out of your mouths and focus on white daddy like Tariq.

Africa will be alright without you future caucasians
nikka YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN! See how easy that was? Sure, u can say your forefathers were roaming on the continent for years and years but no one that looks like you (sadly - yet truthful) OWN, CONTROL, or INFLUENCE the FUTURE of the continent nor the resources within it. NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. Of course Africa 'will be fine' - A bunch of NON-BLACKS are ultimately going to determine YOUR (and mine - THANKS FOR NOTHING, LOSER! :snoop: - fate when it comes to the riches that this continent has. Pretty soon, the HALF-CHINESE/HALF-AFRICANS will be the new buffer class in Sub-Saharan Africa. The fact that NO AFRICANS have even come against that White Supremacist terminology, Sub-Saharan, speaks volumes about the collective frame of mind.....Oh and BY THE WAY Africa has a bunch of countries. Hell, in OVER 1/3rd of Africa the African Black is the low man on the totem pole. How did yall fukk UP A HOME GAME THAT POORLY? :wow:

Bro, just avoid Tariq if you dont like the shyt he's saying and just eat off of the USA. Let us be. U didnt need to be in the fukking thread. U keep big-upping 'AFRICA' but G...again u dont have no clout in the TOP THRID of Africa and the biggest economy is run by Cacs and Chinks. Enjoy buddy. Keep hating Blacks who survived the killing fields of the American South. We know you hate us and we're letting our people know to Watch out for you ungratful suckers!

origin.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN! See how easy that was? Sure, u can say your forefathers were roaming on the continent for years and years but no one that looks like you (sadly - yet truthful) OWN, CONTROL, or INFLUENCE the FUTURE of the continent nor the resources within it. NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. Of course Africa 'will be fine' - A bunch of NON-BLACKS are ultimately going to determine YOUR (and mine - THANKS FOR NOTHING, LOSER! :snoop: - fate when it comes to the riches that this continent has. Pretty soon, the HALF-CHINESE/HALF-AFRICANS will be the new buffer class in Sub-Saharan Africa. The fact that NO AFRICANS have even come against that White Supremacist terminology, Sub-Saharan, speaks volumes about the collective frame of mind.....Oh and BY THE WAY Africa has a bunch of countries. Hell, in OVER 1/3rd of Africa the African Black is the low man on the totem pole. How did yall fukk UP A HOME GAME THAT POORLY? :wow:

Bro, just avoid Tariq if you dont like the shyt he's saying and just eat off of the USA. Let us be. U didnt need to be in the fukking thread. U keep big-upping 'AFRICA' but G...again u dont have no clout in the TOP THRID of Africa and the biggest economy is run by Cacs and Chinks. Enjoy buddy. Keep hating Blacks who survived the killing fields of the American South. We know you hate us and we're letting our people know to Watch out for you ungratful suckers!

origin.jpg
No Tariq is an anti black c00n and I will call his moist ass out. Sorry I'd that offends your sensitive ass.

I am a business owner in Nigeria, along with thousands of other black people. You've never set foot on the continent so I'm sure the concept fo blacks running shyt is foreign to you.

I'm an African with Nigerian ancestry. I'm going to focus on Africa and you should focus on being the best American you can be. Hopefully you'll be considered a full human being one day.

And lastly, Africa didn't have borders before the Berlin conference you Negropean. I'm an African first and foremost.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Tariq is an anti black c00n and I will call his moist ass out. Sorry I'd that offends your sensitive ass.

I am a business owner in Nigeria, along with thousands of other black people. You've never set foot on the continent so I'm sure the concept fo blacks running shyt is foreign to you.

I'm an African with Nigerian ancestry. I'm going to focus on Africa and you should focus on being the best American you can be. Hopefully you'll be considered a full human being one day.

And lastly, Africa didn't have borders before the Berlin conference you Negropean. I'm an African first and foremost.

LIES...LIES...LIES... :palm: No real business owner is thinking about tariq nasheed or lame ass hashtags and trolls everyday on this site.

Stop making up a fake persona on here to make yourself feel better. U lame ass wannabe yvette/tonetalks clown GTFOH. :camby: