The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Been listening to Tariq since I was in HS (Mack lessons era) so it’s hard to bush him like this. He’s on some fukk shyt that I can’t even defend :snoop:
Breh!! :mjlol:

Tariq Nasheed been blatantly c00ning for years... :francis:

I came to my senses when he jumped on the ADOS bandwagon which is beyond blasphemy, by the time he tried to rename and co-opt that movement for money i was just laughing from the sidelines.... Who can forget African immigrants bringing and spreading AIDS in Atlanta
:pachaha:

Yes indeed family :mjpls:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Another anti-immigrant tirade by Tariq. Dude is disgustig.

Dude has more disdain for african immigrants than the actual white supremacists cacs. Wow
False. He has disdain for c00ning and the abedding of c00nS. try again with the 'woe is me' fakkitry. Hatred for Black Americans is being CALLED OUT so you should get used to the atmosphere or just emmigrate back to your parent's homeland, sir. :ld:

We're not taking societal queues from this lot:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
False. He has disdain for c00ning and the abedding of c00nS. try again with the 'woe is me' fakkitry. Hatred for Black Americans is being CALLED OUT so you should get used to the atmosphere or just emmigrate back to your parent's homeland, sir. :ld:

We're not taking societal queues from this lot:

Not sure why you posted a pic of your fat mom in the tub. I don't know that bytch.

And Tariq, like most of you nikkas are jealous anti-immigrants losers. All your bytching is about how much better african immigrants are doing, when a nikka gets a job, a movie role, or how much money naija immigrants are making, but were the jealous ones.

Just because your women are choosing doesn't mean you need to be so spiteful. Its pathetic.

Chinese literally sell poison in the hood and ya'll have only a fraction of the disdain. Thankfully im backed by an entire continent so i'll be fine, but clowns like you and tariq are pathetic.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
most of you nikkas are jealous
What migrant am I/we "jealous" of? :heh: What is there to be jealous of?

anti-immigrants
Another inaccuracy. No one is ANTI-IMMIGRANT.

All your bytching is about how much better african immigrants are doing,
NO ONE SAID THIS. :heh: again, u're not saying anything accurate. Hell, I really doubt if this is even true. At the moment, Im visting family in Florida in an affluent Black gated community. :beli: Stop it.

Just because your women are choosing doesn't mean you need to be so spiteful.
I had my dingaling in an Ethiopian 3 weeks ago. :russ: Breh, u're off base - but cook :heh:

Chinese literally sell poison in the hood and ya'll have only a fraction of the disdain. Thankfully im backed by an entire continent so i'll be fine, but clowns like you and tariq are pathetic.
Everyday, China grows more influential in Africa. An African is slapped by a Chinaman everyday IN AFRICA. Without the Chinese, Turks, Dutch, Indians, etc there wouldnt be a highway or rail system IN AFRICA. I hope u know they're not going to leave yall alone without RECOUPING on those investments, Ak. :usure: Stop your hatred of Black Americans. "An entire continent backing you?" Yeah ok....like we don't know what's going on in South Africa. :rolleyes:

Some special type of self-hate to want to rid yourself from Gods blessings

She kissed her 1st born & gave them melanin -Ashra Kwesi
Mindset of our African brethren. It's sad that it took SO LONG for us to start to recognize just how BROKEN these people are. It's a good thing that we're now starting a HARDLINE differentiating process.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq doesn't care what @Hiphoplives4eva thinks GTFOH...:mjlol::laff:

This lame ass fool is always in various threads on here begging/crying like a needy sissy c*nt. That's not what africans do, you bytch ass homo. :hhh::facepalm:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What migrant am I/we "jealous" of? :heh: What is there to be jealous of?

Another inaccuracy. No one is ANTI-IMMIGRANT.

NO ONE SAID THIS. :heh: again, u're not saying anything accurate. Hell, I really doubt if this is even true. At the moment, Im visting family in Florida in an affluent Black gated community. :beli: Stop it.

I had my dingaling in an Ethiopian 3 weeks ago. :russ: Breh, u're off base - but cook :heh:

Everyday, China grows more influential in Africa. An African is slapped by a Chinaman everyday IN AFRICA. Without the Chinese, Turks, Dutch, Indians, etc there wouldnt be a highway or rail system IN AFRICA. I hope u know they're not going to leave yall alone without RECOUPING on those investments, Ak. :usure: Stop your hatred of Black Americans. "An entire continent backing you?" Yeah ok....like we don't know what's going on in South Africa. :rolleyes:

Mindset of our African brethren. It's sad that it took SO LONG for us to start to recognize just how BROKEN these people are. It's a good thing that we're now starting a HARDLINE differentiating process.
Stop speaking on African WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT. You've never been there and you aren't african so STFU.

I'm an american citizen and i've been to africa extensively. Im more educated and experienced on this issue that you are. Hence your jealousy.

Also, chinamen, arabs, indians, and every other race of people are slapping, killing, dissapearing, and torturing black people in AMERICA. You don't give a fukk about them, so stop speaking on what china men are doing in africa as if you give a fukk c00n.

Work on yourself instead of tearing down others. Maybe you too will be great one day.