The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
:mjlol: @anybody believing that piece of shyt has any agenda other than stirring up racial, gender and class resentment and animus and highlighting differences among black people for money.

He “brings awareness” to white supremacy for views, clicks and $. He isn’t interested in diminishing and defeating white supremacy cause then he wouldn’t have a fukking job.

You gotta be a special kind of naive to think this bytch nikka is actually vested in any real systemic positive change for black peoples’ living conditions...just like Trump supporters who think Trump’s agenda is improving the economic interests of the white working class

Tariq never scammed

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
i stop fukking with that nikka when people were donating money for his birthday and this one nikka gave him a dollar, he got mad and clowned dude saying what am i going do with a dollar:gucci:

man fukk tariq

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
What happened to IZM radio??

I think hes been busy. But I dropped izm like over a year ago.

Thats the one thing Tariq does that I don't vibe with it. It seems to be more for women than men. Which is cool for sistas to listen to

But I thought itd be mack lessons 2.0

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every couple of months Tariq loves to bring up Mary J Blige and Hillary Clinton or the time Mary J had the chicken commercial

Well his homeboy Isiah Washington that came on the IZM show just came out as a Trump supporter

:laff:

:mjpls:

Let’s see if he puts him on the c00n train or criticizes in any way

@Tariq Nasheed

We know you give passes to people you feel are your OGs. You did the same thing when Jim Brown was c00ning

I wanna see the same passion for Isiah right now that you have had for YEARS towards Mary J

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Tariq just tried to claim that he was responsible for the success of Black Panther:russ:
This is the basis of this thread. Create a lie then post a smilie. He didn't say that AT ALL. I was listening and I heard when he referred to the success of BP being due to a rise of Black consciousness from ALL Foundational Black Americans.....but you got yourself a nice piece of dap bait. They'll bite

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is the basis of this thread. Create a lie then post a smilie. He didn't say that AT ALL. I was listening and I heard when he referred to the success of BP being due to a rise of Black consciousness from ALL Foundational Black Americans.....but you got yourself a nice piece of dap bait. They'll bite
I like Tariq, but he tried to tie the success of Hidden Colors as being the reason for the success of Black Panther.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I like Tariq, but he tried to tie the success of Hidden Colors as being the reason for the success of Black Panther.
well it's an opinion.
Let's get this straight - he never said "THE SOLE REASON for BP's success is Hidden Colors (aka ME ME ME)." That's the narrative you're going for. I think HC1 & HC2 (DVD Release Date: April 26, 2011 & DVD Release Date: December 13, 2012) DID HAVE SOME impact on Black People wanting to paint their own narratives and restoring a feeling of pride at a Black Panther (DVD Release Date: May 15, 2018). THE SOLE REASON IT SOLD A BILLION? No.

But it's whatever....IDK you and for all I know you've never been to the USA and parents are from Jamaica but live in London...IDK g. I'm just a Chicagoan Black so I'm not a 'hidden agenda' type. Haters gonna hate the man anyways so.... :manny: #StayOnYaJob