The Tariq Nasheed Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Fukk this bytch nikka,all he does is exploit the blind

Former dating coach fakkit was helping scary no confidence cacs talk to females before he became online Stokely Carmichael

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:what: Who is he talking to? I thought his platform was to expose and bring awareness white supremacy? It seems he mostly wags his finger at black people and calls us c00ns. I didn't listen but I used to listen to his bs around that time and he used Haitian people to get a story and he did a photo op passing out life straws.

He also mentioned black people using Popeyes to c00n... Doesn't he have high blood pressure and gout? Those are some c00n ass ailments to have.
:mjlol: @anybody believing that piece of shyt has any agenda other than stirring up racial, gender and class resentment and driving internal wedges between black people for money.

He “brings awareness” to white supremacy for views, clicks and $. He isn’t interested in diminishing and defeating white supremacy cause then he wouldn’t have a fukking job.

You gotta be a special kind of naive to think this bytch nikka is actually vested in any real systemic positive change for black peoples’ living conditions...just like Trump supporters who think Trump’s agenda is improving the economic interests of the white working class. He’d put on a KKK robe tomorrow if it meant getting paid.

Last edited: