The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Playing stupid? Dude if I don't see myself as a monkey, why the hell am I getting offended at a monkey with a gold chain? I don't wear gold and I ain't a monkey. What is meant by it , is of little concern. If dude wants my attention he gonna need to do more than makea stupid monkey drawing to get it.

When are you goin to finally admit that you are white? :pachaha:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wait Bugatti Biebs is a real thing

I thought you all were just trolling

I don't even know anymore.
animal_dog_wtf_confused_20120419_1477921246.png

These nikkas might actually be legit fans.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
whens the last time you saw a monkey wearing a goldchain w/a gold tooth?

Why are you going back and forth with this Cac??

Cacs have been calling Blacks apes, gorillas, sub human, primate and monkey forever now. It didnt come from us, it came from them. So yeah, when you see a figure with dark skin and monkey features with the jewellry rappers love to wear youd be stupid to think otherwise. Cacs will tell you the sky is green when its blue. You remember the New York Post cover picture where they depicted Obama as a monkey? I dont know how to post images yet but you can find it here.
http://www.bradblog.com/Images/Delonas_021809_DeadObamaMonkey.jpg

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yes, don't blame the crack smoker, blame the poster. Where's the personal accountability?

This is the most deflecting cracker post i've seen on here in a minute. It doesn't even make any sense in the context of him promoting a black man smoking crack and deciding to put it in his avi. Where's your accountability for promoting such a thing you deflecting demon you?