MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Screen-shot-2013-11-13-at-11.31.17.png

WHat your context for this? Last year.

I think you perceive this graphic as racist because of YOUR OWN subconscious. All I see is a monkey with jewelry, YOU might have taken that were you wanted to :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It says im not stupid and you're a white devil. :manny:

So I'm a white devil for pointing out that all you saw was a monkey and you thought of black people? Am I also a white devil for pointing out that you overcompensate because you don't want to get called out for having an Asian wife? :pachaha:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Actually it does say you're stupid. Everytime you see a monkey, you think of a black and not a monkey? Who is really "brainwashed". When you see Shaq do you think of "Grape Ape"?
Its typical for white racists to liken black people to monkeys, subconciously. This is from the mouths of white people themselves and is a big part of White History, comparing Black people to monkeys. That is how they see black people so its no stretch of the imagination that when a white man draws a monkey with human characteritics and, gold chains, its clear whats going on in his subconcious when you consider the gaudy jewelry is hiphop culture. It just so happened that the pieces came together once he was exposed for the racist that he is. :blessed:

Getting to see Justin put through the ringer will be an enjoyable experience :blessed:

This just exposes who the cacs are on the coli to be honest because only a cac would play dumb about it, but thats cacs, the master deceivers.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
whens the last time you saw a monkey wearing a goldchain w/a gold tooth?

It's a graphic, dude, it doesn't have to make sense, IT'S ART. You've never seen the T-Shirts with Bugs Bunny wearing jewelry on them? There's other animated animals who also wear jewelry, I've seen it on T-Shirts and hats. Why would anyone see a picture of a monkey and AUTOMATICALLY connect that to Black people? How does that not reflect on the person? :comeon:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its typical for white racists to liken black people to monkeys, subconciously. This is from the mouths of white people themselves. That is how they see black people so its no stretch of the imagination that when a white man draws a monkey with human characteritics and, gold chains, its clear whats going on in his subconcious when you consider the gaudy jewelry is hiphop culture. It just so happened that the pieces came together once he was exposed for the racist that he is. :blessed:

Getting to see Justin put through the ringer will be an enjoyable experience :blessed:

This just exposes who the cacs are on the coli to be honest because only a cac would play dumb about it, but thats cacs, the master deceivers.
And subconsciously you are aware that whites view you as monkeys, so subconsciously every time you see a monkey, you think of yourself. Who really needs help?