The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Why do all the chicks Tariq bring around him be a hot mess???

*Laila looks like Franklin The Turtle in the face and you can tell she's a former thot. But she does have sex appeal. I guess that's her saving grace.

*Bree always looks tacky to me. No style whatsoever. She just has a musty look to her.

*His assistant (Fatimah) looks like a Kareem Abdul Jabbar in a wig. His last assistant was beautiful (can't remember her name) but I don't know what happened to her. I don't know if she quit, was fired, or what. I presume things ended amicably because he has never publicly disparaged her.
purchase that IZM Angels coffee model book and let us know if they really ugly or not, family :tariqflex:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do all the chicks Tariq bring around him be a hot mess???

*Laila looks like Franklin The Turtle in the face and you can tell she's a former thot. But she does have sex appeal. I guess that's her saving grace.

*Bree always looks tacky to me. No style whatsoever. She just has a musty look to her.

*His assistant (Fatimah) looks like a Kareem Abdul Jabbar in a wig. His last assistant was beautiful (can't remember her name) but I don't know what happened to her. I don't know if she quit, was fired, or what. I presume things ended amicably because he has never publicly disparaged her.

I thought it was just me lol....the only good looks ones on IZM was the former assistant, and ole girl from LA w/ big titites that tried out

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@boundlessglobe why yall dudes obsessed with saying how women are thots or former thots? We can see that with Laila who gives a shyt. Who cares if they are a hot mess, she and Bri are both great for the show and the chemistry is much better than Kris and Sara

They can be talking about black empowerment and you gonna be like "Yeah but Laila is a thot though" .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These recent events with Tariq though.... :francis: I don't think he is gonna be around long.

The fake "swatting"
Feds outside his house constantly
Old white lady trying to sneak in the house