The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Why do all the chicks Tariq bring around him be a hot mess???

*Laila looks like Franklin The Turtle in the face and you can tell she's a former thot. But she does have sex appeal. I guess that's her saving grace.

*Bree always looks tacky to me. No style whatsoever. She just has a musty look to her.

*His assistant (Fatimah) looks like a Kareem Abdul Jabbar in a wig. His last assistant was beautiful (can't remember her name) but I don't know what happened to her. I don't know if she quit, was fired, or what. I presume things ended amicably because he has never publicly disparaged her.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

*Laila looks like Franklin The Turtle in the face and you can tell she's a former thot. But she does have sex appeal. I guess that's her saving grace.

*Bree always looks tacky to me. No style whatsoever. She just has a musty look to her.

*His assistant (Fatimah) looks like a Kareem Abdul Jabbar in a wig. His last assistant was beautiful (can't remember her name) but I don't know what happened to her. I don't know if she quit, was fired, or what. I presume things ended amicably because he has never publicly disparaged her.

I mean these chicks are technically his employees, so their looks shouldnt matter that much. If i recall the followers picked bri and laila am guessing is due to her tmz past. Plus hes married i dont think having certified dimes around him would please peanut one bit:mjlol::yeshrug:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
by the way listening to that mink slide album for the most part it:dj2:

on certain songs the vocals are :patrice: but for the most part is passable and the production is on point

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

I hope you're a female since you said " hot mess"

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

when Sara was fired she said herself and Laila used to gossip about him having an affair with her. I'm guessing peanut didny like that..

:sas2:

Daps
I mean these chicks are technically his employees, so their looks shouldnt matter that much. If i recall the followers picked bri and laila am guessing is due to her tmz past. Plus hes married i dont think having certified dimes around him would please peanut one bit:mjlol::yeshrug:

I didn't even think about it like that. You got a point....not too many women would be comfortable with beautiful women being in their husband face all the time.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

:pacspit::scust::trash:
Sheriff Clarke would be proud of those racist scumbags applauding one of their own. They consider him a brave leader for saying what they are all thinking and afraid to say out loud. Brewers will retire his number next game.

They showed him speaking to the media in the locker room and all his African American and Afro Latino teammates were standing behind him in the picture so the world could see that they support him fully.

c00n really mentioned his skin color. They come over here from islands and other countries and accept apologies for us and think they can speak for us in their second language. This is what Tariq and Yvette are talking about they may look like some of us buy they could careless about African American oppression and our issues or about white supremacy and fighting it. I knew Aguilar was a c00n he does a really weird homerun celebration into the camera once he is in the dugout. He does a version of it at the end of the clip below but most of the time its a lot more exaggerated than that. The face he makes and the arms out are always a part of it. I could tell from that he will do anything with no shame to entertain for a check.

Last edited: