The Tariq Nasheed Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

The woman in middle on the screenshot kept backing it up while dancing.:takedat:

Those three physical copy locations at the end.:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I agree with this. I was watching his livestream about what happened to him and towards the end he was telling his audience to donate to him, and that sending him money was the only way to fight white supremacy. All while acting like a preacher, and mimicking African dialect, I suppose. Could be wrong about that last part but, still. The nikka was acting a fool and it rubbed me and I’m sure a lot of other people the wrong way how he was begging for money.

When he does that, he's trolling the white supremacists. I would not put what he does in the same realm as begging, cuz he is providing quality content in return for those donations. What he is doing is fighting white supremacy. That's why they spam his livestreams and call the police on him.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
His partner is extra corny, and this video feels like one of those early morning videos BET used to play back in the 90s. I rock with Tariq, but I'm not looking forward to him blaming white supremacy on not being nominated for a Grammy every episode.

I'm going to be honest I think he knows he is not going to get nominated at this. He has a point on not getting a nomination on his documentary series but this one I don't know.

His player partner Johnny lol.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm going to be honest I think he knows he is not going to get nominated at this. He has a point on not getting a nomination on his documentary series but this one I don't know.

His player partner Johnny lol.
Not being nominated for HC is a joke but i'm not surprised in the least.