The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I peeped that too. Tariq like I got to get this nikka the fck outta here he got too much poppin.

This nikka act like he bout that life.
Locked in with 50 personally.
On camera getting head from a reality star.
Done traveled around a lil bit.
Personality and mouth piece on deck.
nikka might be in the gym.
Got some bread and got his business on point.
Done fcked lalia already multiple times and almost had a threesome with her.
Got Bria drooling ready to top him off right there on the spot.
Bout to be on the next love and hip hop Hollywood.
Plus the nikka rap and his shyt sound alright.

Tariq like hell nah this nikka gots to go he ain't finna be all on my shyt getting all this shine.

I believe he was talking about you when said gay dudes try to holla at him through social media

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What he did was foul! He went into too much detail and obviously did it without telling her he was going to bring it up. Her mom watches the show and I think her brothers too. That was wrong to ambush her with that info like that. The way he outed her like that he can forget about that threesome he was hoping for. Just wow.
Stop it. She had no problems with him going into detail about Teairra Mari’s personal business. She has no problem with gossiping and spreading raunchy rumors concerning other people’s personal sex lives while her mom, brother and other family members are listening. She didn’t get ambushed. She invited the man on the show to dish his dirt. If anything, she’s at fault for not making the info known to the izm audience for disclosure since she had the man on there to dish dirt about someone else.

Some people male and female don't want everyone knowing their sexual history, its not that their fake or trying to act innocent. Damned if you do damned if you don't. People shame Amber Rose for how open she is but then he put Laila on blast. This is exactly why chicks are scared to send pics, do freaky shyt, open up to dudes, come over to a dudes house.
Im quite sure that Teairra Mari didn’t want the info that dude gave on the show out there, but she had no problem putting him on the show to spill.

This Layla chic isn’t fake because she’s freaky or promiscuous. She’s fake because the revelation contradicts the image she portrays for the show. She’s fake for gossiping about other people’s personal lives then getting mad when someone spills the beans on hers.

It was obvious their relationship wasn't valuable to him. So what was the purpose of him saying multiple times they've had sex? If anything this made him look bad for his case with Tiarra. She introduced him as a friend, who cares if they had sex. It had nothing to do with what he was there to talk about. But the dude was in his feelings. He was determined to let everyone know the private details of t
If them having sex shouldn’t matter, then why are you mad at him for revealing the news? I suspect that he put the news out there because he didn’t appreciate her being fake. You’re contradicting yourself and being very biased.

I'll ask that question to the men. If the sexual part of the relationship ended & it wasn't serious to you. Why go so hard to explain all that went on. I've seen and heard guys do this. My and my friend were on the register. We were checking out a male customer and just got to chatting. He brought up a co-worker of ours. And said he knows her, then just randomly told us he "hit it". When he left my and my friend was like WTF? I didnt even like the chick but that was foul for him to tell to complete strangers about having sex with a chick he gives zero fukks about.
Some men are different than others. It’s that simple.

I just don’t understand how you can be cool with gossip concerning other people’s personal lives on some selective shyt. Either you’re against gossiping about people’s personal lives or you’re not. What’s so special about this Layla chic that you’re caping for her? You clearly don’t have a problem entertaining gossip, but she’s off limits? Why aren’t you mad at her for bringing dude on to dish dirt about Teairra Mari?

Rhetorical questions. My theory is that women resent men to the point that the sight or evenness perception of a man calling a woman out or just even making her look bad puts you on the defensive. That’s really the only explanation for being so blatantly biased and inconsistent.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
At the end of the day she is ashamed of her antics. They all grown, if you aint ashamed of how you move then there is nothing to worry about.

The only way I would say dude was in the wrong is of ol girl gave him a condition that in order for him to be on the show he must adhear to certain rules.

I hear that and I did say she should've done her due diligence. She made a bad call I guess. Probably trying to get the hot scoop for IZM coz the Tierra Mearrie story was popping

Like I said, she had all the signs of a thot but no need to expose her like that lol. Telling her bro..mother..listeners he had her on tape running from the dikk :dead:

That's OD

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
That would make sense, on instagram he said that the reason why he called Layla out was cuz she didnt defend him from Bri’s gay remark, that seems suspiciously defensive

Damn so he went there with a bone to pick with Laila

It all kinda makes sense now. He's letting ppl know he aint gay :russ:....and getting at Laila. Kill two birds with one stone.

Breh was doing the most...