The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I peeped that too. Tariq like I got to get this nikka the fck outta here he got too much poppin.

This nikka act like he bout that life.
Locked in with 50 personally.
On camera getting head from a reality star.
Done traveled around a lil bit.
Personality and mouth piece on deck.
nikka might be in the gym.
Got some bread and got his business on point.
Done fcked lalia already multiple times and almost had a threesome with her.
Got Bria drooling ready to top him off right there on the spot.
Bout to be on the next love and hip hop Hollywood.
Plus the nikka rap and his shyt sound alright.

Tariq like hell nah this nikka gots to go he ain't finna be all on my shyt getting all this shine.

Gatdamn nikka, sounds like you want that nikka to choose up on you :dame:
Gatdamn the above post was moist AF :dead:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gatdamn nikka, sounds like you want that nikka to choose up on you :dame:
Gatdamn the above post was moist AF :dead:

For you to think some gay shyt like that it's clear that you're a homosexual that works for the root writing anti straight black men articles pushing the lgbt community agenda you bytch ass nikka.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wouldn’t defend her cause it was the truth. However, ole boy seemed to say that he liked his privacy and hated that Tierra was aired out in the video. So why isn’t privacy okay for Laila? Seems like a double standard. Nothing to do with her being a woman or black. Seems like dude basically gave everyone a visual of Laila’s tape without the footage.

Don’t make sense when you ain’t like the same for Tierra:yeshrug:

But Laila still looks funny cause dude is also supposed to be married. Was she letting a married man pipe?

Idk dog, shyt is funny but I still would fukk with her just proceed with caution and take note of inconsistencies in her character.

I think he felt a certain way because she tried to ask a question like she doesn't know how he gets down. She didn't have to come out and say she fukked him, but dont act like you weren't part of the catalogue.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
nikka shut the hell up yall nikkas gay as hell. nikkas was probably thinking the same shyt knowing how tariq like to find nikkas weaknesses and start clowning and making nikkas the butt of the joke. He couldn't do that with ol dude so he got him the fck outta there. Y'all homo ass nikkas act like I mentioned the nikka looks or some shyt. Foh with that shyt nikka
Ain’t nothing wrong with it bro. Akbar, as per my sources, is a bossy bottom

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
What he did was foul! He went into too much detail and obviously did it without telling her he was going to bring it up. Her mom watches the show and I think her brothers too. That was wrong to ambush her with that info like that. The way he outed her like that he can forget about that threesome he was hoping for. Just wow.

Some people male and female don't want everyone knowing their sexual history, its not that their fake or trying to act innocent. Damned if you do damned if you don't. People shame Amber Rose for how open she is but then he put Laila on blast. This is exactly why chicks are scared to send pics, do freaky shyt, open up to dudes, come over to a dudes house.

It was obvious their relationship wasn't valuable to him. So what was the purpose of him saying multiple times they've had sex? If anything this made him look bad for his case with Tiarra. She introduced him as a friend, who cares if they had sex. It had nothing to do with what he was there to talk about. But the dude was in his feelings. He was determined to let everyone know the private details of t

I'll ask that question to the men. If the sexual part of the relationship ended & it wasn't serious to you. Why go so hard to explain all that went on. I've seen and heard guys do this. My and my friend were on the register. We were checking out a male customer and just got to chatting. He brought up a co-worker of ours. And said he knows her, then just randomly told us he "hit it". When he left my and my friend was like WTF? I didnt even like the chick but that was foul for him to tell to complete strangers about having sex with a chick he gives zero fukks about.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I think he felt a certain way because she tried to ask a question like she doesn't know how he gets down. She didn't have to come out and say she fukked him, but dont act like you weren't part of the catalogue.
She was trying to be professional I guess. Again not capping for her. Idk that how it came off but hey maybe she asked for it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What he did was foul! He went into too much detail and obviously did it without telling her he was going to bring it up. Her mom watches the show and I think her brothers too. That was wrong to ambush her with that info like that. The way he outed her like that he can forget about that threesome he was hoping for. Just wow.

Some people male and female don't want everyone knowing their sexual history, its not that their fake or trying to act innocent. Damned if you do damned if you don't. People shame Amber Rose for how open she is but then he put Laila on blast. This is exactly why chicks are scared to send pics, do freaky shyt, open up to dudes, come over to a dudes house.

It was obvious their relationship wasn't valuable to him. So what was the purpose of him saying multiple times they've had sex? If anything this made him look bad for his case with Tiarra. She introduced him as a friend, who cares if they had sex. It had nothing to do with what he was there to talk about. But the dude was in his feelings. He was determined to let everyone know the private details of t

I'll ask that question to the men. If the sexual part of the relationship ended & it wasn't serious to you. Why go so hard to explain all that went on. I've seen and heard guys do this. My and my friend were on the register. We were checking out a male customer and just got to chatting. He brought up a co-worker of ours. And said he knows her, then just randomly told us he "hit it". When he left my and my friend was like WTF? I didnt even like the chick but that was foul for him to tell to complete strangers about having sex with a chick he gives zero fukks about.

True, I wouldn’t have done that. But 10 minutes in to hearing that nikka speak, you could see what type of time time he was on. Laila should have peeped that from the jump and should have never fukked with dude like that. nikka is wild reckless. Tried to get her to jump in a 3 some and even picked her up with another bytch in the car. :dead:

Laila :ufdup:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Good points. Her fam watch it not to mention dudes she might be talking to.

I’ve smashed chicks in our circle and been around mutual friends...none knew. If she wants to tell ppl then that’s on her :yeshrug:

Lol I don’t have sex with women so other dudes can high five me. I don’t care to let everyone know

S/N: I see no one is promoting this weeks episode on IG:russ:

Confirms shyt went left

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Good points. Her fam watch it not to mention dudes she might be talking to.

I’ve smashed chicks in our circle and been around mutual friends...none knew. If she wants to tell ppl then that’s on her :yeshrug:

Lol I don’t have sex with women so other dudes can high five me. I don’t care to let everyone know

S/N: I see no one is promoting this weeks episode on IG:russ:

Confirms shyt went left

At the end of the day she is ashamed of her antics. They all grown, if you aint ashamed of how you move then there is nothing to worry about.

The only way I would say dude was in the wrong is of ol girl gave him a condition that in order for him to be on the show he must adhear to certain rules.