No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
:wow:

Why did Ms Kris leave?

He said cause of the time of the show and she wanted to do other things.

In all honesty it's for the best she was awful and boring as hell. Think about the CAC ass news stories that she would read off. Plus they broke her down on race issues and she probably got in her feelings.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
He said cause of the time of the show and she wanted to do other things.

In all honesty it's for the best she was awful and boring as hell. Think about the CAC ass news stories that shyt would read off. Plus they broke her down on race issues and she probably got in her feelings.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sara left in the near future too. He called her a snitch laST episode and she was PISSED.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man, he took a shot @Blackking lol. Man Tariq need to let that go lol. It was my dude first time or so putting together a show.
HE stay on a nikka's nuts over something that happened last year but will still be cordial and respectful to white supremacist trolls he talks about so much

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Wouldn't be surprised if Sara left in the near future too. He called her a snitch laST episode and she was PISSED.

He been calling her a snitch for a few weeks now. I like Sara, she be low key trading jabs with Tariq.

Like it was one show where he said he don't like being around a lot of white people and she replied "except for at Christmas time". That shyt had me rolling. Sarah is really starting to hold her on. I think she upset cause she was trying to periscope/FB Live it once and he called her a snitch and now he be putting it on periscope.